I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.
Like most bidders you are forgetting the shipping.

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.
I know but these are good to have in your cart and no bid-dangers attached

Now I am almost caught up so good morning LSU, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fish, Dean, Tony and NachoDean.  Hope I got everybody!

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck
With your Dago mustache and greasy hair!

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.
I know but these are good to have in your cart and no bid-dangers attached
Absolutely!

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.
Like most bidders you are forgetting the shipping.
Exactly, as well as the add-on dangers

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck
With your Dago mustache and greasy hair!
That Connery imitation is hilarious

All regulars but good pricing on some of them at the Mash.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck
With your Dago mustache and greasy hair!
That Connery imitation is hilarious
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Now I am almost caught up so good morning LSU, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fish, Dean, Tony and NachoDean.  Hope I got everybody!
morning Dave.

Now I am almost caught up so good morning LSU, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fish, Dean, Tony and NachoDean.  Hope I got everybody!
GFY

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck
With your Dago mustache and greasy hair!
That Connery imitation is hilarious
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
As usual some got carried away but the ones with him and Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds are top-notch

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck
With your Dago mustache and greasy hair!
That Connery imitation is hilarious
Indeed.  Will Ferrell plays his part perfectly as well.

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.
Like most bidders you are forgetting the shipping.
Exactly, as well as the add-on dangers
Still less even if you bought nothing else to spread out the shipping.  Don't question me on this.

Now I am almost caught up so good morning LSU, Golf, Travellin Dave, Fish, Dean, Tony and NachoDean.  Hope I got everybody!
GFY
Oops, excuse me Mr Bean but GFY for being rude.