Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
Didn't know you needed so much information...yes, porches are covered, side porch can be modified to a screened in or 3 seasons room.  Need the extra room for when TexDave or the kids come to visit.  There are Cottage homes, don't know if I want to go that small.
White Whale Inn South.
Exactly!
Ha!  You'll definitely have to hang that on the wall in the foyer.  Only the banter boyz will get it, but who cares.

Just enough snow out there to eff-up the morning commute and make the site a mess
Good morning, Scott. No bike today?
GFY!
Did Nacho piss on your pillow?
No but he dry-humped my leg this morning, I nicknamed him Deano
Hahaha. You should get them both fixed.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
....don't know if I want to go that small.
TWSS
Good morning, Mark.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.
The entire place had better be a cigar lounge or I'm not coming to visit!
I doubt it. He currently smokes outside or in the garage. What makes you think that will change in South Carolina?

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.
The entire place had better be a cigar lounge or I'm not coming to visit!
I doubt it. He currently smokes outside or in the garage. What makes you think that will change in South Carolina?
Especially where the weather is nicer for outdoor smoking!

Guess Mr. RetiredInTraining is sleeping in today.
Exactly!

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.
The entire place had better be a cigar lounge or I'm not coming to visit!
I doubt it. He currently smokes outside or in the garage. What makes you think that will change in South Carolina?
The damn weather that is what!

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
I am overthinking because this is my last home before the funeral home and I want it to be near right!

Guess Mr. RetiredInTraining is sleeping in today.
Exactly!
Are we telecommuting or off today? Either way, GFY.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.
Rough! The way your mother likes it Trebeck

Guess Mr. RetiredInTraining is sleeping in today.
Exactly!
Are we telecommuting or off today? Either way, GFY.
Pay attention Tony, he's off on Fridays

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh

Just enough snow out there to eff-up the morning commute and make the site a mess
Good morning, Scott. No bike today?
GFY!
Did Nacho piss on your pillow?
No but he dry-humped my leg this morning, I nicknamed him Deano
Hahaha. You should get them both fixed.
I've been shooting blanks since 1984!

I put some potential hiatus-breaker 4 Kicks in my cart, uh-oh
Those were $10 less on the bid.  Just sayin'.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
Didn't know you needed so much information...yes, porches are covered, side porch can be modified to a screened in or 3 seasons room.  Need the extra room for when TexDave or the kids come to visit.  There are Cottage homes, don't know if I want to go that small.
I really like that Habersham plan, Habersham Plantation is a really nice development in Beaufort that we have looked at twice.  Just a small point, in the south porches without screen are almost useless in warm weather, strongly suggest screen!  Mine is near exactly the same heated square footage (+/- 50')  as the Patrick Square but only 2 bedrooms, but I luv sitting outside and have almost 900 sq feet of screen porch.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20