Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony, and Scott.
Happy Friday!
41° and only heading into the mid 50's today.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.

Just enough snow out there to eff-up the morning commute and make the site a mess
Good morning, Scott. No bike today?
GFY!
Did Nacho piss on your pillow?
No but he dry-humped my leg this morning, I nicknamed him Deano
I'm honored.

Just enough snow out there to eff-up the morning commute and make the site a mess
Good morning, Scott. No bike today?
GFY!
Did Nacho piss on your pillow?
No but he dry-humped my leg this morning, I nicknamed him Deano
I'm honored.
Haha, you should be, it was meant as a complement

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.

Morning men. Happy Friday to ya.  A nipply 32 deg this morning here.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
Didn't know you needed so much information...yes, porches are covered, side porch can be modified to a screened in or 3 seasons room.  Need the extra room for when TexDave or the kids come to visit.  There are Cottage homes, don't know if I want to go that small.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
....don't know if I want to go that small.
TWSS

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
Didn't know you needed so much information...yes, porches are covered, side porch can be modified to a screened in or 3 seasons room.  Need the extra room for when TexDave or the kids come to visit.  There are Cottage homes, don't know if I want to go that small.
White Whale Inn South.

9  MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured  Toro   (6.0 x 52)
         5/25.00

 8  Four Kicks by Crowned Heads  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
        10/39.99
 7  5 Vegas Limitada '15  Belicoso (6.2 x 52)
         5/27.50
 6  Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto  (6.0 x 60)
       10/39.99
 5  H. Upmann Media Noche
        5/22.50
 4  Diesel Unlimited
       10/34.50
 3  Jaime Garcial Reserva Especial
        5/22.50
 2  Man O' War Puro Authentico
      10/34.99
 1  Oliva Serie "V"
       5/23.50

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.
The entire place had better be a cigar lounge or I'm not coming to visit!

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
Didn't know you needed so much information...yes, porches are covered, side porch can be modified to a screened in or 3 seasons room.  Need the extra room for when TexDave or the kids come to visit.  There are Cottage homes, don't know if I want to go that small.
White Whale Inn South.
Exactly!

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
Have to agree. TxDave is over-thinking it. And if he says it's because that's the way the warden wants to go, then his "I'm in charge around here" BS is just that.
You hit the nail on the head there Bean, good morning.

Too bad that's where your carpentry skills end  ;D
Yeah, I'm what you'd call a rough carpenter.

Must have tired himself out with all that house planning.
Heck, I've got a bit more time to go and already have mine all picked out....no more planning needed.
Either this http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/beaufort.pdf or http://www.patricksquare.com/documents/habersham.pdf
Build it, move, done!
That seems kinda big for just you. Plus is the porch covered? WHERE ARE THE ELEVATIONS?
And he needs to take one of those bedrooms and turn it into a cigar lounge.
The entire place had better be a cigar lounge or I'm not coming to visit!
....didn't remember extending an invitation.....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20