CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 1/30/2016  (Read 9842 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 1/30/2016
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2016, 04:04:49 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic on the grill. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
DPG Blue robusto and leftover morning coffee.
Chef Dean!
just grillin' Mike.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic on the grill. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
Chef Dean!
just grillin' Mike.
Grillmaster Dean!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2016, 04:08:40 PM »

Oh, good deal on Nica Rustica on the Monster.  Two 10 packs with catsrule you get 'em for $3.31.
Even good enough for Cheapy Cheapo Bean!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2016, 04:08:59 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
Afternoon Pork Chop Dean!   Sounds good.
gotta nuke brussel sprouts for the lady. I hate them things. meat and potatoes is good enough for me.
Those things are nasty!

sfish

« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2016, 04:09:01 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
gotta nuke brussel sprouts for the lady. I hate them things. meat and potatoes is good enough for me.
Fresh brussel sprouts, seasoned and baked in the oven with some crumbled bacon until crisp are delicious

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2016, 04:09:45 PM »

Chef Dean!
just grillin' Mike.
Grillmaster Dean!
rank amateur. just like food cooked outside. like CF 2013.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2016, 04:13:31 PM »

Oh, good deal on Nica Rustica on the Monster.  Two 10 packs with catsrule you get 'em for $3.31.
Even good enough for Cheapy Cheapo Bean!
$3 Little Devils w/FS at the Sister if they still got them

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2016, 04:13:37 PM »

Fresh brussel sprouts, seasoned and baked in the oven with some crumbled bacon until crisp are delicious
yep, scrape the seasonings off, separate the bacon, throw the brussel sprouts away and it's pretty good.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2016, 04:22:45 PM »

yep, scrape the seasonings off, separate the bacon, throw the brussel sprouts away and it's pretty good.
Just ruined some good bacon IMHO.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2016, 04:25:33 PM »

Filet Mignons, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms here tonight with some elixer to sip.  Peach Pie for dessert.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2016, 04:26:36 PM »

Filet Mignons, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms here tonight with some elixer to sip.  Peach Pie for dessert.
damn Dave, we have some cooking going on!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2016, 04:31:00 PM »

damn Dave, we have some cooking going on!
LOL, yeah but I will  not start till about 6 other than putting the potatoes in the oven around 5.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2016, 04:57:10 PM »

My 7 years old today granddaughter just went home.  I love her but it was like Dennis the Menace going though the house.  Every toy we have was brought into the living room including a 2'x3' dollhouse.  Let's jump on the waterbed.  Oh, a tv in the bedroom, let's watch SpongeBob.  Let's play with the bird, will he bite me, can I pet him, can I feed him a treat, let's take him out of the cage...!!!  Turn the tv on in the living room and let's watch Mickey Mouse cartoons.  Let's play with the doll house.  Why is there a dinosaur in the doll house..?  The stairs came off of the doll house, can you fix them.  I'm thirsty, what can I drink...?  I'm hungry... 

Meanwhile, the phone is ringing and it's my younger son.  Should I buy a 7 year old a birthday card...?  What should I buy as a present...?  Where should I buy a present...?  Are they having food at the party...?  Do you have any wrapping paper...?

Now my oldest son shows up to pick up my granddaughter.  He's totally stressed out.  He took my grandson to a birthday party, and the party is running late due to kids showing up late.  He's not even sure what time the party will be over due to it's late start.  He also has some running around to do and said, "I'm not even sure I'll be at home at 5:30pm when the granddaughters party is starting....  His wife is at church doing some sort of function, and she's not sure if she can get home in time to make chili for the party.

Damn, I think I need a nap.... ugh..!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2016, 04:58:56 PM »

Sorry for the post and run, but I'm wore out.  I'm taking a short nap before the party starts.

sfish

« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2016, 04:59:22 PM »

Just ruined some good bacon IMHO.
CNS
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8