Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2016, 03:48:23 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
39 here but no wind, gotta tough it out, afternoon Mike
Yo Scott!  Should take advantage of the weather to do some yardwork but smoking a non-yardgar seegar so at have to wait till I finish this Tat Havana VI.

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2016, 03:51:25 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.
Springtime in Oxford at least for this for this afternoon.  Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, cb. Just picking up some Chinese food for a late lunch. Gotta get back home for double feature movie night. We've got Star Wars 4 and 5 on the docket.
Granddaughters have gotten into Star Wars with the new release.  Even having light saber fights all across the living room.  Tim is/was a big fan so they have gotten introduced to the whole series.

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2016, 03:53:26 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
77 and sunny but a bit windy.  El Centurion lit with some ice water at the moment.

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2016, 03:53:51 PM »

Afternoon Fish, CB & Tony.

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2016, 03:55:11 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.
Springtime in Oxford at least for this for this afternoon.  Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, cb. Just picking up some Chinese food for a late lunch. Gotta get back home for double feature movie night. We've got Star Wars 4 and 5 on the docket.
Late lunch at 4 in the afternoon?  More like early dinner.

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2016, 03:55:31 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic on the grill. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
DPG Blue robusto and leftover morning coffee.

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2016, 03:56:28 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
39 here but no wind, gotta tough it out, afternoon Mike
Yo Scott!  Should take advantage of the weather to do some yardwork but smoking a non-yardgar seegar so at have to wait till I finish this Tat Havana VI.
I did yard work all morning, more to do tomorrow.

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2016, 03:57:17 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
DPG Blue robusto and leftover morning coffee.
Afternoon Pork Chop Dean!   Sounds good.

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2016, 03:57:22 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
39 here but no wind, gotta tough it out, afternoon Mike
Yo Scott!  Should take advantage of the weather to do some yardwork but smoking a non-yardgar seegar so at have to wait till I finish this Tat Havana VI.
Good choice, hardwork not an option here, still a foot of snow on the ground

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2016, 03:57:26 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
77 and sunny but a bit windy.  El Centurion lit with some ice water at the moment.
What, no heart exlir?  Regular Centurion or the Y2K (whatever they call it)?

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2016, 03:58:02 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.
Springtime in Oxford at least for this for this afternoon.  Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, cb. Just picking up some Chinese food for a late lunch. Gotta get back home for double feature movie night. We've got Star Wars 4 and 5 on the docket.
Sounds awesome, love those movies

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2016, 03:58:07 PM »

Kicked back on the patio watching the Barret-Jackson auto auction.

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2016, 03:58:36 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
77 and sunny but a bit windy.  El Centurion lit with some ice water at the moment.
What, no heart exlir?  Regular Centurion or the Y2K (whatever they call it)?
Regular, been a year or more since I had one, very nice smoke.

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2016, 03:58:55 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic on the grill. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
DPG Blue robusto and leftover morning coffee.
Chef Dean!

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2016, 04:04:17 PM »

was out enjoying the weather. now I have thick cut pork chops, and little potatoes in butter and garlic. all wrapped in foil and being low and slow cooked. should be ready around 6pm.
DPG Blue robusto and leftover morning coffee.
Afternoon Pork Chop Dean!   Sounds good.
gotta nuke brussel sprouts for the lady. I hate them things. meat and potatoes is good enough for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8