Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2016, 01:12:46 PM »

Howdy BD
Good morning Dave(s)....  I've been enjoying the new tv this week.  Regular dvd's look almost as good at Blu-Ray.  But I need another opinion just in case I need to get my eyes checked.  Also YouTube is interesting.  We've been watching the India Street People Cooking Show.  I've been learning how to mix foods with my hands and wipe off cooking utensils between my fingers rather than wasting time in washing them.  It looks like some pretty good slop.. :)
Glad to hear you finally pulled the trigger on a new one.
I'm not giving the tv 5 stars yet since I haven't tried all of the features yet.  Just out of the box with no adjustments.  Some how I turned it on to 3D and couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  I finally got tired of trying and turned the tv off, and a message came up saying, "Now leaving 3D."  We watched 3 Days Off with Kevin Costner.  The movie had that slight soap opera effect and you could see the missed blows when they were fighting, and the fake falls and such.  It really took away from the movie.  But we did watch Lucy and Star Trek, and they were great.
Was not impressed with Lucy, even with ScarJo.
Lol, I just assumed he was talking about I Love Lucy. Forgot about that movie.

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2016, 01:55:11 PM »

triple berry waffles done. now for a Est 1844 #52.
Biscuits with local honey, sausage and some fruit done here.
that sounds good too, but no smoke?
I generally don't smoke early in the day.
you need to practice for retirement.
Yes, and you need an excuse to get out of the house when "chaos" erupts.  Too early for "medicine" so you need to keep your BP down.
I will be fishing most mornings when weather allows.
Well, you get to have a cigar while doing that, right?
Yep

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2016, 02:13:43 PM »

Hillary is getting desperate now.

http://alturl.com/ha2ni

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2016, 02:35:05 PM »

Morning, Saturday bitches!
Afternoon working whore.

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2016, 02:38:18 PM »

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »

And my 4 hours are just about done now, so I'll see you guys on Monday. Hazzuh!

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2016, 03:29:56 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2016, 03:34:28 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2016, 03:36:48 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.
Springtime in Oxford at least for this for this afternoon.  Howdy Antnee.

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2016, 03:39:15 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
I have a new Brooklyn beer in the fridge chilling. Hoping to have time for it later. Doubt there's a smoke in my future though. I'm jealous.

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2016, 03:41:15 PM »

Oh, good deal on Nica Rustica on the Monster.  Two 10 packs with catsrule you get 'em for $3.31.

« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2016, 03:42:00 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
I have a new Brooklyn beer in the fridge chilling. Hoping to have time for it later. Doubt there's a smoke in my future though. I'm jealous.
I'm cigarbreath.

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2016, 03:43:18 PM »

Outside with a EPC new wave reserva and an Old Dominion Morning Glory Espresso Stout, a bit nippy but worth it
61 and sunny.  Spring day in the middle of winter.  Gotta take 'em where you can get 'em.
39 here but no wind, gotta tough it out, afternoon Mike

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2016, 03:44:01 PM »

Good afternoon, boys.
Springtime in Oxford at least for this for this afternoon.  Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, cb. Just picking up some Chinese food for a late lunch. Gotta get back home for double feature movie night. We've got Star Wars 4 and 5 on the docket.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8