Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2016, 06:04:28 PM »

Dow closed up

+125.18

« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2016, 06:05:05 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Horned owls "hoot" and are often called hoot owls.  Other "hoot" owl is a Barred Owl

Horned owls:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_GreatHorned_Duet.mp3
Barred Owl:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_WhoCooks.mp3
or http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_Whoo.mp3
Always called hoot owls in most of the south, never knew they were the same thing.
Thats probably because they are more commonly heard than seen.
They are in the pines behind my house all winter but I never seem to see/hear them in the summer.
One summer had a Barn Owl in the tree outside of my bedroom window.....about  shit myself....
http://www.owlpages.com/sounds/Tyto-alba-3.mp3
We have a lot of Screech Owls,,or at least that is what we have always called them.  Lot smaller than a hoot owl.
I remember Bean has a nesting pair.  Had pictures of the goofy chicks.
Screech owls.  And it's about time for their return to the owl house.  I've had to run the f'n possums out of it twice now, though.  Trapped one and hauled his ass off five miles away, and now there's another one doing the same thing.  Bastiges.
Need to borrow my pellet gun?
That would just piss him off.  I poked at him with a saw blade and he just played dead.  My son the wildlife biologist (by training, anyway) said the playing dead thing is an involuntary response on their part.  Whatever, get the f'k out of my owl house!
Pop him with my Sheridan pump and he will not be playing.
Believe me I'd like to choot him.  Ranch land behind the house, so not a big deal if miss but don't want the neighbors calling the popo reporting shots fired.  And then there's cleaning up the mess if I do hit him.

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2016, 06:06:03 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
Reasoning sounding pretty thin there....just because its made in Mississippi or Louisiana or Atlanta.....
I promise you it is not at all foofoo, would not be appropriate to be drinking foofoo with a Skull Crusher now would it?
No, but since when have you done things with appropriateness in mind.

« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2016, 06:08:01 PM »

And now the schittiest tasting DE stick ever devised is on the jam.  Bottom five, anyway.

« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2016, 06:09:56 PM »

Do we know a FS code for the sister?   Just up a Corona Craze box sale and a couple of very nice cigar deals on there.

« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2016, 06:10:58 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
Reasoning sounding pretty thin there....just because its made in Mississippi or Louisiana or Atlanta.....
I promise you it is not at all foofoo, would not be appropriate to be drinking foofoo with a Skull Crusher now would it?
No, but since when have you done things with appropriateness in mind.
Always😀

« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2016, 06:13:50 PM »

And now the schittiest tasting DE stick ever devised is on the jam.  Bottom five, anyway.
And about the fastest moving thing all day!

« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2016, 06:13:52 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Signifies that someone is going to die...
There's been a hoot owl howling by my window now for six nights in a row
She's coming for me, I know
And on Wildfire, we're both gonna go...
They say she died one winter...

I sat in with Michael Martin Murphey a few years ago when he got booked to play at the City Hall Saloon in Cumberland, WA. I told him he needed a new agent. The City Hall is a biker bar, and Cumberland is a remote backwoods town built around an electrical substation and also provides postal services and groceries to the survivalists and meth-cookers in the surrounding hills. It's not an unfriendly place, long as you mind your bidness if you venture into the hills, but not a place I would have ever expected to encounter Michael Martin Murphey.

« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2016, 06:15:00 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.

« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2016, 06:18:13 PM »

Something new here and fairly inexpensive.

Sancho Panza Triple Anejo

« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2016, 06:22:18 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They

« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2016, 06:23:42 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They
Oh, admit it. You're a racist. You hate everybody. ;-)

« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2016, 06:25:40 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They
Oh, admit it. You're a racist. You hate everybody. ;-)
There you cleared it up, racist only hate certain species and I am fair and balanced.

« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2016, 06:27:05 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They
Oh, admit it. You're a racist. You hate everybody. ;-)
Sounds like equal opportunity to me.

« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2016, 06:27:39 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They
Oh, admit it. You're a racist. You hate everybody. ;-)
There you cleared it up, racist only hate certain species and I am fair and balanced.
Your middle name Fox?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19