« Reply #210 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:42 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
   :o

Dave's always have backup

« Reply #211 on: January 28, 2016, 05:09:48 PM »

Reporting in from the71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.

« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2016, 05:10:04 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
   :o

Dave's always have backup
Indeed!

« Reply #213 on: January 28, 2016, 05:18:20 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.

« Reply #214 on: January 28, 2016, 05:21:18 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.

« Reply #215 on: January 28, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »

Bueso's up me boys.  No ashtray however.

« Reply #216 on: January 28, 2016, 05:24:56 PM »

Man the great cigar deals are in the tank!

« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2016, 05:26:17 PM »

Bueso's up me boys.  No ashtray however.
Up your azz or where?

« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2016, 05:31:30 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Horned owls "hoot" and are often called hoot owls.  Other "hoot" owl is a Barred Owl

Horned owls:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_GreatHorned_Duet.mp3
Barred Owl:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_WhoCooks.mp3
or http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_Whoo.mp3

« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2016, 05:32:35 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Horned owls "hoot" and are often called hoot owls.  Other "hoot" owl is a Barred Owl

Horned owls:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_GreatHorned_Duet.mp3
Barred Owl:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_WhoCooks.mp3
or http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_Whoo.mp3
Always called hoot owls in most of the south, never knew they were the same thing.

« Reply #220 on: January 28, 2016, 05:36:05 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Horned owls "hoot" and are often called hoot owls.  Other "hoot" owl is a Barred Owl

Horned owls:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_GreatHorned_Duet.mp3
Barred Owl:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_WhoCooks.mp3
or http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_Whoo.mp3
Always called hoot owls in most of the south, never knew they were the same thing.
Thats probably because they are more commonly heard than seen.

« Reply #221 on: January 28, 2016, 05:37:40 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Signifies that someone is going to die...

« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2016, 05:45:21 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Horned owls "hoot" and are often called hoot owls.  Other "hoot" owl is a Barred Owl

Horned owls:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_GreatHorned_Duet.mp3
Barred Owl:  http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_WhoCooks.mp3
or http://www.learner.org/jnorth/sounds/Owl_Barred_Whoo.mp3
Always called hoot owls in most of the south, never knew they were the same thing.
Thats probably because they are more commonly heard than seen.
They are in the pines behind my house all winter but I never seem to see/hear them in the summer.
One summer had a Barn Owl in the tree outside of my bedroom window.....about  shit myself....
http://www.owlpages.com/sounds/Tyto-alba-3.mp3

« Reply #223 on: January 28, 2016, 05:46:45 PM »

Not close to 70 degrees  (more like 40) but comfy enough to be out with an EPC Cabinet and Flying Dog Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout watching the Horned Owls getting ready for the evening.
No owls here today, heard the hoot owl a few nights ago though.
Signifies that someone is going to die...
Someone is always going to die so they can't miss.

« Reply #224 on: January 28, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »

[...]

We have a lot of Screech Owls,,or at least that is what we have always called them.  Lot smaller than a hoot owl.