CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: 1/28/2016  (Read 26512 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/28/2016
« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2016, 06:49:36 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Tex? Oh, they'd label him a racist fee sure.
Fuck They
Oh, admit it. You're a racist. You hate everybody. ;-)
There you cleared it up, racist only hate certain species and I am fair and balanced.
Your middle name Fox?
He just has a thing for Megyn.  Can't argue with him there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #256 on: January 28, 2016, 06:52:47 PM »

Reporting in from the 71 degree patio - MOW Side Project Skull Crusher lit with a Lazy Magnolia Sweet Potato Stout to drink.  Both Great.
Looks like you've gone to the dark side with regard to the foofoo drink selections.  Looks like I'm the only beer drinker left around here.  Sheesh.
Might sound foofoo but it is not at all, good ole boy south Mississippi stout beer called Jefferson Stout and they don't mean Thomas Jefferson either.
That better be George Jefferson and not Jefferson Davis.  Otherwise you're automatically a racist.
Fuck They
There you cleared it up, racist only hate certain species and I am fair and balanced.
Your middle name Fox?
Wrong, I have always despised her pompous ass no matter how good it looks.  She is a closet anti-gun commie too.

The Fox hottie I got a thing for is Jamie Colbie.

Threebean

« Reply #257 on: January 28, 2016, 06:56:26 PM »

Fuck They
Your middle name Fox?
Wrong, I have always despised her pompous ass no matter how good it looks.  She is a closet anti-gun commie too.

Had to google that one.  You could do worse.

Threebean

« Reply #258 on: January 28, 2016, 06:56:38 PM »

I'm outa here. Adios, mofos.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #259 on: January 28, 2016, 06:57:12 PM »

I'm outa here. Adios, mofos.
Have a good evening Bean

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #260 on: January 28, 2016, 06:58:19 PM »

Fuck They
Your middle name Fox?

She was married to a guy my age.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #261 on: January 28, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »

Fuck They
Your middle name Fox?

Politics aside, I like Megyn's looks better. Not that it matters. Even if I had a shot at either one, I wouldn't take it. Celebrities are little bitches, regardless of gender. Why bother?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #262 on: January 28, 2016, 07:06:48 PM »

Fuck They
Your middle name Fox?

Politics aside, I like Megyn's looks better. Not that it matters. Even if I had a shot at either one, I wouldn't take it. Celebrities are little bitches, regardless of gender. Why bother?
Without politics Megyn is a major bitch.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #263 on: January 28, 2016, 07:16:44 PM »

Do we know a FS code for the sister?   Just up a Corona Craze box sale and a couple of very nice cigar deals on there.
Found Ogie's post:  shfr51

Thanks again Ogie!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #264 on: January 28, 2016, 08:44:08 PM »

SHEESH!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #265 on: January 28, 2016, 09:04:59 PM »

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #266 on: January 28, 2016, 09:05:38 PM »

Do we know a FS code for the sister?   Just up a Corona Craze box sale and a couple of very nice cigar deals on there.

Thanks again Ogie!
thanx.....any discount promo codes?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #267 on: January 28, 2016, 09:18:03 PM »

Thanks again Ogie!
thanx.....any discount promo codes?
I Have not seen one for the sister.

sfish

« Reply #268 on: January 28, 2016, 09:46:41 PM »

EPC Oscuros still @ $40 to win, lord knows what his limit is set at but maybe Dave is interested?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #269 on: January 28, 2016, 10:04:36 PM »

EPC Oscuros still @ $40 to win, lord knows what his limit is set at but maybe Dave is interested?
I thought you wanted it?  Just bid before to bust your chops.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19