« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2016, 01:16:29 PM »

I do like the rocky 20th, good stick
That is ok, Flip likes Gurkhas and Dad likes Kuba Kuba's!

Afternoon Blue!

« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2016, 01:18:13 PM »

Hi Texas Dave. I'm awake from my nap. I hate the graveyard shift.

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2016, 01:19:25 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
Everything in Jersey is a different animal, I have been there.  But I have inspected thousands and thousands of yards of concrete and miles of steel in 5 different states and they are all the same including NJ, contractors are all crooks and they have no intentions other than fuk'n the owner.
Dial it down a notch TeamTex, you're getting too close to retirement to be getting all worked up over an Organized Crime joke
Does Tex have any lower settings?

« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2016, 01:21:50 PM »

[...]
Nope

« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2016, 01:22:22 PM »

Hi Texas Dave. I'm awake from my nap. I hate the graveyard shift.
It does mess with ones systems to work graveyard shifts.

« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »

I'll check in later or at least get the coffee ready for Chip. What time does he get on?

« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2016, 01:25:25 PM »

I'll check in later or at least get the coffee ready for Chip. What time does he get on?
Usually around 1-2 a.m.

« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2016, 01:27:26 PM »

I'll check in later or at least get the coffee ready for Chip. What time does he get on?
Usually around 1-2 a.m.
OK Thanks Dave(s) I will be back tonight. Take care and smoke em if you got em

« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2016, 01:35:26 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!

« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2016, 01:39:28 PM »

14 Ave Maria Reconquista   (7.0 x 54)
            3/39.99

13 Rocky Patel Connecticut  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           10/29.50
12 La Perla Habana WIDE  Torpedo  (5.5 x 62)
           10/32.50
11 Arturo Fuente Hemingway  Signature   (6.0 x 47)
            5/34.00
10 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  (6.1 x 50)
           10/34.50
 9 San Cristobal Elegancia  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.50
 8  Xikar HC Series Habano  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           10/29.99
 7  L'Atelier  LAT56  (6.5 x 56)
           5/32.50
 6  CAO  Brazilia  Gol!  Robusto  (5.0 x 56)
         10/38.99
 5  Man O' War Armada   Corona
          5/37.50
 4  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Robusto (5.0 x 54)
        10/37.50
 3  Tatuaje Havana VI  Hermosos  Corona  (5.6 x 46)
         5/24.99
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus  Quadrum  Robusto  (5.5 x 55)
        10/39.99
 1  Oliva Serie V Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
         5/29.99

« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2016, 01:45:18 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!
Invited the team over?  ;D

« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2016, 01:46:32 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!
Invited the team over?  ;D
Yeah we are going to play hide-n-go-seek today but you have to have a partner who will be blindfolded and trust you to guide them around.

« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!
Invited the team over?  ;D
Yeah we are going to play hide-n-go-seek today but you have to have a partner who will be blindfolded and trust you to guide them around.
Make sure you're done in time for the egg toss.

« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2016, 01:51:14 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!
Was just outside.  It's already gorgeous out.  If I wasn't so dedicated to my job (ie so many people on my ass) I'd leave now myself.

« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2016, 01:53:16 PM »

63 degrees out now forecasting 70 by 3:00, YES it will be a comfortable cigar and brew day!
Invited the team over?  ;D
Yeah we are going to play hide-n-go-seek today but you have to have a partner who will be blindfolded and trust you to guide them around.
Make sure you're done in time for the egg toss.
TxDave's specialty is the three-legged race.  He just stands there while the commie coworker goes in circles.