« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2016, 03:17:39 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2016, 03:25:56 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2016, 03:29:13 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
No, we have not even gotten close to that.  We know what we want in a house and have had the general idea of a plan for a long time and now having a "conceptual" plan done with floor plan, exterior elevations and artist renderings (not really an artist but cad renderings) that we can make fit on most any situation.  Depending on the elevation over there it could have to be on a foundation or elevated, if elevated very high then it will have to have an elevator.   After we have a piece of dirt we will then actually do a full set of construction plans.  But we need the conceptual plans and general dimensions to talk to builders and figure out construction methods, etc.......

Does that all make any sense?

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2016, 03:29:52 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.
Flip has it just right, good summary Flip. ;)

« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2016, 03:35:31 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.
Flip has it just right, good summary Flip. ;)
Flip the Concise.

« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2016, 03:36:32 PM »

We are making progress on property though, we have narrowed it down to two counties!

« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2016, 03:37:01 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.
Flip has it just right, good summary Flip. ;)
Flip the Concise.
I think maybe he used to work for Cliff Notes.

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2016, 03:39:40 PM »

Oh yeah, we made it!  70 degrees out now.

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2016, 03:54:37 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.
Flip has it just right, good summary Flip. ;)
Even the blind squirrel.... 8)

« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2016, 03:55:37 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Looks that way but I am working on the retirement home plans at the same time.  Meeting with the designer next Wednesday.
Does that mean you've settled on a piece of SC dirt?
It might just mean he has some idea of what he wants to build.  dirt or no dirt, flat or a lot with elevation.
Flip has it just right, good summary Flip. ;)
Flip the Concise.
I think maybe he used to work for Cliff Notes.
the Cliff from Cheers version.... actually I'm more the Norm type!

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »

Guess it is time for the Dental Lull.
Looks like you're left holding the Dave bag.
Or the middle leg, whichever.

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2016, 04:05:13 PM »

Later fellows be back in a bit with a cigar and a beer on the patio, 8)

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2016, 04:49:07 PM »

take care guys, would really like to get home before 8pm or later this week once.

« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »

Time to head out for a dentist appointment.
Have to check into the Devil later to see if there are any good deals on EPC's... :D
Have a nice visit with the dentist, hope she has nice tits like my dentist.
Well, he's pretty flat chested, but the  hygienist wasn't hard on the eyes.