« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2016, 12:28:45 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
Foreign objects in concrete foundations is routine there.  Dead bodies of Eyetalian origin, mostly.

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2016, 12:30:29 PM »

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2016, 12:35:18 PM »

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2016, 12:36:30 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
yes, sometimes we put shoes in it.  with the person still wearing them.

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2016, 12:38:16 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
yes, sometimes we put shoes in it.  with the person still wearing them.
CNS, exactly flip

« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2016, 12:40:00 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
Everything in Jersey is a different animal, I have been there.  But I have inspected thousands and thousands of yards of concrete and miles of steel in 5 different states and they are all the same including NJ, contractors are all crooks and they have no intentions other than fuk'n the owner.
Dial it down a notch TeamTex, you're getting too close to retirement to be getting all worked up over an Organized Crime joke

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2016, 12:43:02 PM »

Speaking of retirement, need to add some of these RP's to it!

« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2016, 12:43:45 PM »

[...]
Not Dean's concrete, landscaping and gaezbo company.

« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2016, 12:45:49 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
Foreign objects in concrete foundations is routine there.  Dead bodies of Eyetalian origin, mostly.
that would have to be a thick pour!

« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2016, 12:48:57 PM »

13 Rocky Patel Connecticut  Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           10/29.50

12 La Perla Habana WIDE  Torpedo  (5.5 x 62)
           10/32.50
11 Arturo Fuente Hemingway  Signature   (6.0 x 47)
            5/34.00
10 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  (6.1 x 50)
           10/34.50
 9 San Cristobal Elegancia  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
            5/28.50
 8  Xikar HC Series Habano  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           10/29.99
 7  L'Atelier  LAT56  (6.5 x 56)
           5/32.50
 6  CAO  Brazilia  Gol!  Robusto  (5.0 x 56)
         10/38.99
 5  Man O' War Armada   Corona
          5/37.50
 4  Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Robusto (5.0 x 54)
        10/37.50
 3  Tatuaje Havana VI  Hermosos  Corona  (5.6 x 46)
         5/24.99
 2  Alec Bradley Tempus  Quadrum  Robusto  (5.5 x 55)
        10/39.99
 1  Oliva Serie V Melanio  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
         5/29.99

« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »

Thanks for the recaps Dave. Waiting on a chair serviceman from lazy boy ugh!

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2016, 01:01:43 PM »

Afternoon Rick, Raz and Flip.

« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »

Speaking of retirement, need to add some of these RP's to it!
Don't think so, would not even make good concrete filler.

« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »

I do like the rocky 20th, good stick

« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2016, 01:15:36 PM »

[...]
;D  Never too old to have a little fun.  I lived in Louisiana for 35 years, got a little organized crime there too.