« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2016, 11:51:10 AM »

http://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-teases-new-look-for-short-run-2016-8-x-58-inch-maduro/105275

8 x 58 EPC Inch......please just stop.
Just when you think it's trending in the other direction, your boy pulls this shit
What can I say, he didn't consult me on this.
What do you have to say about this?
1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 16 mins ago   $31.00/ea

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2016, 11:51:25 AM »

http://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-teases-new-look-for-short-run-2016-8-x-58-inch-maduro/105275

8 x 58 EPC Inch......please just stop.
Just when you think it's trending in the other direction, your boy pulls this shit
What can I say, he didn't consult me on this.
Next we'll find out you're not really an Atlantic rep.
Just rumors and lies spread by Megyn Kelly.
She can spread in my direction anytime.  Just sayin'

« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »

http://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-teases-new-look-for-short-run-2016-8-x-58-inch-maduro/105275

8 x 58 EPC Inch......please just stop.
Just when you think it's trending in the other direction, your boy pulls this shit
What can I say, he didn't consult me on this.
What do you have to say about this?
1. DG of Ewing, NJ
1 unit, 16 mins ago   $31.00/ea
I don't know what you're talking about.... :P

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2016, 12:01:02 PM »

Time to get some lunch.

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2016, 12:01:47 PM »

Mexico puts “affluenza” teen on plane to Texas

Mexican immigration agents put “affluenza” teen aboard a commercial flight to Dallas Texas this morning.
Any explaination why they sent his mom to California?
Last I heard she was in jail in Ft Worth with a $1 million bond and then the judge reduced it to $75,000 or so and she bonded out.

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2016, 12:03:08 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2016, 12:06:42 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2016, 12:12:51 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2016, 12:19:13 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Concrete in Jersey is a different animal, my friend
Everything in Jersey is a different animal, I have been there.  But I have inspected thousands and thousands of yards of concrete and miles of steel in 5 different states and they are all the same including NJ, contractors are all crooks and they have no intentions other than fuk'n the owner.

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2016, 12:19:51 PM »

Good morning, guys.
Howdy, Tony.
What's the good word, Dave?
Second part of our year-end bonus is coming tomorrow. So that'll be nice.
That IS good news. I'm expecting a decent one in mid March. Maybe a year membership to the jelly of the month club?
I got a Blue Glass Hockey Puck, real nice one too!  I plan to embed  it and all of the others I have in the concrete foundation of my retirement home.
I hope you have a permit for that.
You'll fail the footing inspection for foreign objects
Trust me, I have been well trained for lots of years and I can beat any public concrete inspector on earth!
There's the answer we were all expecting!
Glad you are satisfied.

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2016, 12:21:10 PM »

http://halfwheel.com/e-p-carrillo-teases-new-look-for-short-run-2016-8-x-58-inch-maduro/105275

8 x 58 EPC Inch......please just stop.
Just when you think it's trending in the other direction, your boy pulls this shit
What can I say, he didn't consult me on this.
Next we'll find out you're not really an Atlantic rep.
Just rumors and lies spread by Megyn Kelly.

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2016, 12:21:28 PM »

[...]
Fukkin' commies!

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2016, 12:24:48 PM »

Morning, muchachos.