« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2016, 02:46:48 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Got any promising candidates yet?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #151 on: January 26, 2016, 02:48:33 PM »

Houston Grand Jury indicts two behind Planned Parenthood smear video.
...oops, they didn't see that one coming....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/01/25/planned-parenthood-videos-grand-jury-indictment/79318450/
Huh, planned Parenthood has some juice further up the food chain it seems.
Yeah, it is called the White House.
So they will probably have to deal with yearly tax audits for the rest of their lives as well.  not sure which is worse, that or jail.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2016, 02:49:05 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?

« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2016, 02:52:19 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?

« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2016, 03:03:30 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Got any promising candidates yet?
Quite a few actually, just lots to consider when dealing with coastal properties because of insurance and building requirements - fuk'n commies.

« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2016, 03:04:11 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?
Coastal not beachfront.  Probably marsh front or river front.

« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2016, 03:04:34 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
Flat
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2016, 03:06:29 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?
Coastal not beachfront.  Probably marsh front or river front.
marsh front may make you battle skeeties on a regular basis.  little blood sucking bastards.

« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2016, 03:08:01 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?
Coastal not beachfront.  Probably marsh front or river front.
marsh front may make you battle skeeties on a regular basis.  little blood sucking bastards.
That's why we've got cigars!

« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2016, 03:08:49 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
Low country doesn't have much besides flat, flatter and swamps.

« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2016, 03:10:16 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?
Coastal not beachfront.  Probably marsh front or river front.
marsh front may make you battle skeeties on a regular basis.  little blood sucking bastards.
Grew up in Louisiana would not feel at home without them.

« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
Low country doesn't have much besides flat, flatter and swamps.
Anything else and you are probably standing on a pre civil war grave.

« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2016, 03:15:38 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
inland or beachfront, mosquitoes or hurricanes?
Coastal not beachfront.  Probably marsh front or river front.
marsh front may make you battle skeeties on a regular basis.  little blood sucking bastards.
Here is my simple man's house just got to find the right place to move it to.

« Reply #163 on: January 26, 2016, 03:20:43 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
I'm planning on the mountains...or at least Piedmont part of the state...4.5 hours from Tex.

« Reply #164 on: January 26, 2016, 03:21:38 PM »

I been shopping retirement property to build on.
Thought you were moving to SC.
I am but got to have some place to move to!
Looking at flat or mountainous terrain?
I'm planning on the mountains...or at least Piedmont part of the state...4.5 hours from Tex.
Best of both worlds, we can meet in the mid-state and smoke for a day trip!