CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

Author Topic: 1/26/2016  (Read 18120 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Eat more peaches I guess.   Little known best peaches are grown in Ruston, Louisiana but the trees have oak wilt spreading in the orchards and are almost all gone.  Now they also grow peaches in Texas, Fredericksburg Peaches, people around here rave about them every year but IMHO they are not worth a crap.  Then again they have never had a Ruston, GA or SC peach.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2016, 03:49:23 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Yes sir have been there many times.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2016, 03:50:41 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:10 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Yep, makes me want to get the hell out of here and over there.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:19 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Just don't wax the peaches.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
Don't think I have ever noticed that angle.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »

As the market closes I am also closing, later gents.

DOW    + 283

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
No Kidding!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2016, 04:03:43 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
No Kidding!
Second picture is what I see when I turn around and look out my office window..."mountain is about 4'

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2016, 04:03:48 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
interesting that they made the peach anatomically correct like that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »

DOW    + 283
Sounds like a fine idea!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:06 PM »

DOW    + 283
later Dave.  have a good evening.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »

Located on Old Pee Road
interesting that they made the peach anatomically correct like that.
That it is!  Only thing it's missing is some fuzz.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16