Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Eat more peaches I guess.   Little known best peaches are grown in Ruston, Louisiana but the trees have oak wilt spreading in the orchards and are almost all gone.  Now they also grow peaches in Texas, Fredericksburg Peaches, people around here rave about them every year but IMHO they are not worth a crap.  Then again they have never had a Ruston, GA or SC peach.

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2016, 03:49:23 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"

« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Yes sir have been there many times.

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2016, 03:50:41 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.

« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:10 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.
Yep, makes me want to get the hell out of here and over there.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:19 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.
Just don't wax the peaches.

« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....

« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2016, 03:59:42 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....
Don't think I have ever noticed that angle.

« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »

As the market closes I am also closing, later gents.

DOW    + 283

« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.
Yep, makes me want to get the hell out of here and over there.
No Kidding!

« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2016, 04:03:43 PM »

[...]

Second picture is what I see when I turn around and look out my office window..."mountain is about 4'
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2016, 04:03:48 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....
interesting that they made the peach anatomically correct like that.

« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »

As the market closes I am also closing, later gents.

DOW    + 283
Sounds like a fine idea!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2016
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:06 PM »

As the market closes I am also closing, later gents.

DOW    + 283
later Dave.  have a good evening.

« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:52 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....
interesting that they made the peach anatomically correct like that.
That it is!  Only thing it's missing is some fuzz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16