Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2016, 06:31:27 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Although this angle is always a more interesting one....
interesting that they made the peach anatomically correct like that.
That it is!  Only thing it's missing is some fuzz.
Goober feathers.

« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2016, 06:32:42 PM »

« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2016, 06:33:00 PM »

Evening CB

« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2016, 06:33:59 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
And while we're at it, a little regional history lesson....
The lower part of the river is named Pee Dee (in colonial times written Pedee) after the Native American Pee Dee tribe.

The Pee Dee River was the original river for Stephen Foster's song "Old Folks at Home" (commonly known by its first line, "Way down upon the Swanee River"). Why he changed the name of the river in his final version of the song is a subject of much speculation.

And lets not forget we have the Little Pee Dee tributary as well.
Damn, you filling in for Raz today?
Y'all need to make up your minds.  If I complain about something, I'm whining. If I say something intelligent I get this.  And God forbid I say something in Spanish.

Hanging around here is starting to remind me of work.
The two differences here of course is 1) you are always welcome to (if not encouraged)to tell anyone who gives you shit to GFY, and 2) No one really cares, so you are more than welcome to continue with any behavior you prefer.
Esa es la verdad.
I think this is where I'm supposed to tell you to GFY.
And I think I am supposed to say Thank You May I Have Another Please.
Well done. We just need a couple of TWSSs and then we can call it a day.

« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2016, 06:34:59 PM »

[...]

The Bean is off the grid today I guess

« Reply #215 on: January 26, 2016, 06:43:46 PM »

[...]

Got to pick up the Bean slack.

« Reply #216 on: January 26, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »

[...]

TWSS

« Reply #217 on: January 26, 2016, 07:01:02 PM »

Pretty lazy there CB, but I guess we'll take it.

« Reply #218 on: January 26, 2016, 07:01:19 PM »

Oh, and good evening.

« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2016, 07:08:54 PM »

Pretty lazy there CB, but I guess we'll take it.
Just one of those days.

« Reply #220 on: January 26, 2016, 07:10:51 PM »

Pretty lazy there CB, but I guess we'll take it.
Just one of those days.
The weather?

« Reply #221 on: January 26, 2016, 07:22:09 PM »

Pretty lazy there CB, but I guess we'll take it.
Just one of those days.
The weather?
My get up and go, got up and went.

« Reply #222 on: January 26, 2016, 07:29:22 PM »

« Reply #224 on: January 26, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »

Lull!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16