Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
And while we're at it, a little regional history lesson....
The lower part of the river is named Pee Dee (in colonial times written Pedee) after the Native American Pee Dee tribe.

The Pee Dee River was the original river for Stephen Foster's song "Old Folks at Home" (commonly known by its first line, "Way down upon the Swanee River"). Why he changed the name of the river in his final version of the song is a subject of much speculation.

And lets not forget we have the Little Pee Dee tributary as well.
Damn, you filling in for Raz today?
Y'all need to make up your minds.  If I complain about something, I'm whining. If I say something intelligent I get this.  And God forbid I say something in Spanish.

Hanging around here is starting to remind me of work.

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »

Nice little smoke. More powerful than I'd imagined. Thanks, NJDave.

Matilde Oscuro corona

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2016, 05:40:32 PM »

[...]

...or being married... ;)

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2016, 05:40:46 PM »

Holy Sheesh it was traffic hell today, just got home.

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »

Nice little smoke. More powerful than I'd imagined. Thanks, NJDave.

Matilde Oscuro corona

It's a good one, enjoy!

« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:24 PM »

[...]

Shit Happens.

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2016, 05:44:58 PM »

[...]

The two differences here of course is 1) you are always welcome to (if not encouraged)to tell anyone who gives you shit to GFY, and 2) No one really cares, so you are more than welcome to continue with any behavior you prefer.

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2016, 05:47:09 PM »

Nice little smoke. More powerful than I'd imagined. Thanks, NJDave.

Matilde Oscuro corona

It's a good one, enjoy!
I really like it.

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2016, 05:49:02 PM »

[...]

Esa es la verdad.

« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2016, 05:53:07 PM »

[...]

« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2016, 06:03:17 PM »

[...]

I think this is where I'm supposed to tell you to GFY.

« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »

[...]

And I think I am supposed to say Thank You May I Have Another Please.

« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2016, 06:11:48 PM »

Barrett-Jackson Car Auction week, fun to watch for me!

« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2016, 06:27:16 PM »

night boys....

« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2016, 06:30:30 PM »

I have looked at a piece of property in Georgetown County and just have to give it extra points for the Street Name which I would love to put down as my address!

Located on Old Pee Road
Seems appropriate.  Probably an association with the Pee Dee River.
Most likely is and I figured they already had a pee dee road so just shortened it up.
Probably dozens of Pee Dee Roads, they're not real original when it comes to naming conventions.  Just go to Atlanta...what road doesn't have "Peach" in the name?
MLK does not have a Peach on either end ;D
And they still call Georgia the Peach State even though SC grows more peaches, wacha gonna do?
Ever driven through Gaffney SC (on I 85 after you cross into SC from NC) and seen "The Peach"
Just waxing a little nostalgic this afternoon.
Yep, makes me want to get the hell out of here and over there.
No Kidding!
Nice snowblower.  Wait!  Let me go check the garage!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16