BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I am taking it to the house and fire up a cigar with some elixir, let the Holiday Begin!
Later, Dave.  Hope to be not too far behind you... Except for the beginning the holiday part.

Stalker!

Presently frying bacon to the beat of, "The Boy Are Back In Town," by the Bus Boys.
Mysterious falling boxes, choreographed bacon frying, that is one strange kitchen you got there, BD!

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?

Sorry, BD. I'm going goofy.  ;D
I know.  Your starting to sound like my wife.  Hopefully I can talk you back to being ungoofy like me... :)
was the wife saying you are going goofy, or that she was doing goofy?
slight difference.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?

Sorry, BD. I'm going goofy.  ;D
I know.  Your starting to sound like my wife.  Hopefully I can talk you back to being ungoofy like me... :)

That's where I was going, but after I though about it, one person is probably enough torture in that department.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #42

La Boheme Poeta (5.7" x 54)
BOX OF 24 ~ $158.03

La Boheme Musico (6.2" x 60)
BOX OF 24 ~ $169.76
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Score update:

Scorcher - 42
Jam - 7

(sounds like a Falcons score, except the Falcons wouldn't have the 7)  :P
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?
No, she just told me how to make it, so I guess I just understand Polish.  It sounds like English when she speaks it thou.

I may regret asking, but are you putting any pork in it?
Bacon....  Let's see.  1. Fry bacon and set aside.  2. Use bacon grease to fry shredded cabbage on medium high heat (your frying it.)  2b. Onion.  I copped 2 onions and stir fried it with the cabbage. 3. Fry until tender, adding Salt and Pepper to Taste.  Stir allot while frying.  4. Add Homestyle Egg Noodles.  I buy the frozen one that you boil.  5. Add bacon and your done.  If your a cabbage lover, you'll love this...!  It's a very old Polish dish.  But recently I've seen it on the Food Network.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?
No, she just told me how to make it, so I guess I just understand Polish.  It sounds like English when she speaks it thou.

I may regret asking, but are you putting any pork in it?
Bacon....  Let's see.  1. Fry bacon and set aside.  2. Use bacon grease to fry shredded cabbage on medium high heat (your frying it.)  3. Fry until tender, adding Salt and Pepper to Taste.  Stir allot while frying.  4. Add Homestyle Egg Noodles.  I buy the frozen one that you boil.  5. Add bacon and your done.  If your a cabbage lover, you'll love this...!  It's a very old Polish dish.  But recently I've seen it on the Food Network.
Ooops... I forgot the onion.  I like onions, so I chopped up 2 onions and stir fried with the cabbage.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #43

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Toro (6.5"x50)
BOX OF 20 ~ $95.63
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

I don't like cabbage, or I should say cabbage don't like me. I blow up like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. But instead of floating to the ceiling, I get more of a rear exhaust pressure.... 'nuff said
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #44

Gran Habano Habano #3 Imperiales (6"x60)
10 CIGARS ~ $15.75

(Dolla fity 60 rings... hells yeah no)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

There once was a man from Nantucket...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?

Sorry, BD. I'm going goofy.  ;D
I know.  Your starting to sound like my wife.  Hopefully I can talk you back to being ungoofy like me... :)
was the wife saying you are going goofy, or that she was doing goofy?
slight difference.
I'm afraid to ask her.  She may answer me....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #45

La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
BOX OF 24 ~ $99.17

(now this deal may have some possibilities)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back