Looks to be a down day for the Markets, 27 minutes of trading left.

DOW  -180
Oil  $34.84 down $0.68
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?

Sorry, BD. I'm going goofy.  ;D

I thought Tex was gonna recap the scorcher deals, WTF?
That is BS's job I just fill in the highlights when he falls down on the job.

La Palina Red Label Tony Size up now   5/$28.31
Nice cigar, but no interest in the Gordo.
No that was not a slam at you Tony....
I thought about pulling the trigger, despite the vitola.  Then I got workaferenced.

Stinker #41

RP Edge Corojo
Rothschilde (4.5 x 54)
Box of 20 for $63.06
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Ooop, you got it...

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
TWSS
Hahaha.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?
No, she just told me how to make it, so I guess I just understand Polish.  It sounds like English when she speaks it thou.

I am taking it to the house and fire up a cigar with some elixir, let the Holiday Begin!

Ooop, you got it...
Yours again now, I am gone!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Did AtlDave update the Diamond Crown Julius'

I am taking it to the house and fire up a cigar with some elixir, let the Holiday Begin!
Later, Dave.  Hope to be not too far behind you... Except for the beginning the holiday part.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?
No, she just told me how to make it, so I guess I just understand Polish.  It sounds like English when she speaks it thou.

I may regret asking, but are you putting any pork in it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I am taking it to the house and fire up a cigar with some elixir, let the Holiday Begin!

Sounds good... lucky bastige. See ya.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Damn...., I'm not so sure I know how to fry cabbage after all.  After I shredded the cabbage, it looks like I have about 3 times more than I started with...  I've got it in the biggest bowl I can find, and the biggest pot I can find.
Don't worry, it will sweat down.  Add some as it shrinks, then add more.  You'll get it all in.
How weird is this...?  The person that makes this dish, just called me out of the blue.

I thought you were making it?
I'm making it, but it's her polish recipe.

Wow. You can read Polish?

Sorry, BD. I'm going goofy.  ;D
I know.  Your starting to sound like my wife.  Hopefully I can talk you back to being ungoofy like me... :)