Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
morning Rick.
funny farm?

Morning LSU, Golf, Blue and Dean.

Wow we got a bigger crowd here this morning than all day yesterday!

Morning LSU, Golf, Blue and Dean.

Wow we got a bigger crowd here this morning than all day yesterday!
good morning Dave.
this is considered a crowd?

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.
Goal is to retire first!

Couple of days of winter here too, close to freezing tomorrow morning.  57 here now but only 60 for a high today.

Morning LSU, Golf, Blue and Dean.

Wow we got a bigger crowd here this morning than all day yesterday!
good morning Dave.
this is considered a crowd?
Absolutely yes it is anymore.

Good to see you out early Dean.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.
Goal is to retire first!

Couple of days of winter here too, close to freezing tomorrow morning.  57 here now but only 60 for a high today.
It'll be 35 years from now at this rate, but at least I'm 1 day closer!

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.
Goal is to retire first!

Couple of days of winter here too, close to freezing tomorrow morning.  57 here now but only 60 for a high today.
It'll be 35 years from now at this rate, but at least I'm 1 day closer!
Every day counts!

One thing I can tell you that is a fact -  The older you get the faster those years go by!

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
morning Rick.
funny farm?
Yeah my workplace as of late.

Good morning Dean, Dave, and Chip. Another day at the farm.
One day closer to retirement. Morning, Rick.
...or eating with a bib on again. Hello Dave. It will be winter for a few days here Friday and Saturday.
Either way, I'll be happy to sleep in consistently. And same here, though, looks like it's gonna go right back up after that. Calling for mid-60s on Xmas. I'll take that.
Goal is to retire first!

Couple of days of winter here too, close to freezing tomorrow morning.  57 here now but only 60 for a high today.
It'll be 35 years from now at this rate, but at least I'm 1 day closer!
Every day counts!

One thing I can tell you that is a fact -  The older you get the faster those years go by!

I can tell you the older I get... The harder it is to fall asleep and the tougher it is to get up. If I could only have slept during the times I wish I was sleeping and lying awake.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Rick, Dean and Native.

As bad as I hate it time to get ready for work and hit the road.  One day closer though!

BBL

Good morning Rick, Dean and Native.
Morning sir, hope you are doing well.

Premium Cigar smokers got Fuct! >:(

CIGAR EXEMPTION NOT INCLUDED IN OMNIBUS APPROPRIATIONS BILL
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15