Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
Ok, I wont be doing this one so I can do a little more research.  I'll probably take the class in January and call the store in the mean time and ask if the class fulfills all of the requirements.
How far do you have to shoot in the class...?
Not sure, hopefully they test us on sideways shooting too  ;)

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?
Yes.

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
Ok, I wont be doing this one so I can do a little more research.  I'll probably take the class in January and call the store in the mean time and ask if the class fulfills all of the requirements.
How far do you have to shoot in the class...?
Look back at the link I posted for CG earlier today

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?

Do I like them, yes. Can they be loose and burn wonky making you take extra thought and care when smoking... sometimes. I typically buy more coronas and robustos, but I'll smoke most anything if it's good.  ;)
Reason I asked Holts has Tat Lancero Sampler boxed in stock free shipping and they are damn hard to find.  Thought Fish and I were the only two Lamcero fans.

Yeah. I look at those when Scott spots some. Usually have something else on the list at the time. They seem to hold at their price pretty strong as well. 10/$80 which makes them a little spendy.

Which chisel did you get? AirBender?
Sampler Chisel, quite nice looking.  CB put me on them, at Holts on Christmas special.
Got a few Airbender Chisels left from a box I got at a great price at one of The Party Source tastings.

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?
Yes.
I forgot you are my MF and V Lancero brother.  You should grab up some of those Tats at Holts, not a special session deal but damn things are very hard to find in stock.

[...]

I got a few double Ligero chisels in stock, luv them but on the pricey side.

Got to find a discount and FS deal at famous for some more 12 Honest Men

Got to find a discount and FS deal at famous for some more 12 Honest Men
Get it up to $200 and then you can take 30% off...I think that was the email they sent out yesterday

Got to find a discount and FS deal at famous for some more 12 Honest Men
Get it up to $200 and then you can take 30% off...I think that was the email they sent out yesterday
That would be 2 boxes so need a small mash deal for shipping

If anyone sees deals on CyB's please tell me NOT TO BUY ANY!!!!   I use them to pad mash deals for Catsrule and when organizing today I found them everywhere I looked!   Sheesh, like them but don't really need about 40 of them.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well, since it's still nice out, I guess I'll take off a little early and have a "banter influenced" smoke before it gets dark. Maybe a MCI mutante, aka lancero, with a vanilla snowdrift porter on the side... Ya'll have a good evening.

Well, since it's still nice out, I guess I'll take off a little early and have a "banter influenced" smoke before it gets dark. Maybe a MCI mutante, aka lancero, with a vanilla snowdrift porter on the side... Ya'll have a good evening.
Mmm, good choices!  Have a good night Steve!

Well, since it's still nice out, I guess I'll take off a little early and have a "banter influenced" smoke before it gets dark. Maybe a MCI mutante, aka lancero, with a vanilla snowdrift porter on the side... Ya'll have a good evening.
Enjoy BS

Well, since it's still nice out, I guess I'll take off a little early and have a "banter influenced" smoke before it gets dark. Maybe a MCI mutante, aka lancero, with a vanilla snowdrift porter on the side... Ya'll have a good evening.
Mmm, good choices!  Have a good night Steve!
You know they are giving away MCII's at Atlantic

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?
Yes.
I forgot you are my MF and V Lancero brother.  You should grab up some of those Tats at Holts, not a special session deal but damn things are very hard to find in stock.
Got one of those samplers aging in one of my lancero trays.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22