Good afternoon Mistletoes....!
Howdy DAD!
Hi Shaun...  There's still some cute costumes on sale if you want to get one for your wife...?
I do need to update her lingerie collection - hopefully there are some good holiday sales ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon Mistletoes....!
Greetings Christmas Elf.
I'm in the Christmas spirit and shopping Amazon.. :)

Been organizing the new Retirement Humi (plastic airtight container), nice start with about 300 outstanding smokes, mostly all boxes and room for about that many more. :) . Thank You Obama!

Fuk The FDA!
Burying that shipping container full of guns, ammo, booze, and cigars?t
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon Mistletoes....!
Howdy DAD!
Hi Shaun...  There's still some cute costumes on sale if you want to get one for your wife...?
I do need to update her lingerie collection - hopefully there are some good holiday sales ;)
$5, $10, and $15 ... I paid $15 for this one.  It will be nice for my wife to wear when she's bringing me my beer and cigars.. :)

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review
Starting soon.  Just hit those chisels and Lancero's x2.

Thanks CB, I needed more cigars

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?

Been organizing the new Retirement Humi (plastic airtight container), nice start with about 300 outstanding smokes, mostly all boxes and room for about that many more. :) . Thank You Obama!

Fuk The FDA!
Buring that shipping container full of guns, ammo, booze, and cigars?
✔️🍻🔫
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?

Do I like them, yes. Can they be loose and burn wonky making you take extra thought and care when smoking... sometimes. I typically buy more coronas and robustos, but I'll smoke most anything if it's good.  ;)

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

LBV so 12 HM should be perfect for me

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?

Do I like them, yes. Can they be loose and burn wonky making you take extra thought and care when smoking... sometimes. I typically buy more coronas and robustos, but I'll smoke most anything if it's good.  ;)
Reason I asked Holts has Tat Lancero Sampler boxed in stock free shipping and they are damn hard to find.  Thought Fish and I were the only two Lamcero fans.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm gonna fire up this Oliva G, along with a Leinenkugels Helles Yeah... :)

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
I've only smoked the larger RG so far, OBS I think, like 4-3/4x52

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm gonna fire up this Oliva G, along with a Leinenkugels Helles Yeah... :)

Sounds good, Dad. Which Leiney you got?... snowdrift vanilla porter is quite nice.