Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
That's a pretty damn good deal with the butane!
Damn right, assuming the lighters are not knockoffs
I meant Jetline not Jetlites, those would be Ronsons which I just lit my cigar with.

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
That's a pretty damn good deal with the butane!
Damn right, assuming the lighters are not knockoffs
You should be good, unless Lori is moonlighting and ships them for you...  ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good afternoon Mistletoes....!
Howdy DAD!
Hi Shaun...  There's still some cute costumes on sale if you want to get one for your wife...?
I do need to update her lingerie collection - hopefully there are some good holiday sales ;)
$5, $10, and $15 ... I paid $15 for this one.  It will be nice for my wife to wear when she's bringing me my beer and cigars.. :)
The outfits go from $39-$59.  I got 5 of them for $55 with shipping.  When Octoberfest comes around they'll cost $60 or $70 if you can find them in the correct size.
On Amazon?
It's
http://www.buycostumes.com/
click the sales button at the top, select women on the side, Promo Code: emcdeal15 (for 15% off)
I bought some costumes for the kids to play in too.  Got a cool astronaut costume for my grandson.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.

Good afternoon Mistletoes....!
Greetings Christmas Elf.
I'm in the Christmas spirit and shopping Amazon.. :)
Nothing like the interweb and a creditcard to get you in the Christmas spirit.

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
I suppose they figure with a DD214 you ought to know which end the bullets come out of.

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
Ok, I wont be doing this one so I can do a little more research.  I'll probably take the class in January and call the store in the mean time and ask if the class fulfills all of the requirements.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
Went and bought 1 myself, thanks TR.

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
Ok, I wont be doing this one so I can do a little more research.  I'll probably take the class in January and call the store in the mean time and ask if the class fulfills all of the requirements.
Some trainers are farrrrr better than others, I learned a lot in the class and chit I been choot'n for over 40 years then, never needs no license where eyes from before dem Fuk'n Commies took over.

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
Went and bought 1 myself, thanks TR.
Good Buy!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
Went and bought 1 myself, thanks TR.
Good Buy!
I agree.  need a lighter for the car, should work perfectly!

Gotta run boys, 3 hrs until herf time
Later Fish, going to fire up one of those Jericho Hill 12HM in a little while
Sheesh, about time 😄 I'll be awaiting a review

Just out of curiosity, which vitola do you like know in this line?

I think the flavors are best in the WillyLee, but that's a significant smoke, so I still get the .44s for a "short smoke". Should be interesting to see what Tx has to say when the RG gets down to 38 on this one...
Are you a Lancero fan?

Do I like them, yes. Can they be loose and burn wonky making you take extra thought and care when smoking... sometimes. I typically buy more coronas and robustos, but I'll smoke most anything if it's good.  ;)
Reason I asked Holts has Tat Lancero Sampler boxed in stock free shipping and they are damn hard to find.  Thought Fish and I were the only two Lamcero fans.

Yeah. I look at those when Scott spots some. Usually have something else on the list at the time. They seem to hold at their price pretty strong as well. 10/$80 which makes them a little spendy.

Which chisel did you get? AirBender?
Sampler Chisel, quite nice looking.  CB put me on them, at Holts on Christmas special.

Just bought 2 of those jetlites at the Biz and they come with 1 free can of Xicar Butane (100ml) with each lighter.  $20.90 for 2 lighters, 2 small cans of fuel and shipping.
Went and bought 1 myself, thanks TR.
Got a bad can of the Xikar fuel.  Horked up every lighter I used it in from cheapest on up.  Switched back to Vector and it actually unhorked a couple of them.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Tex, when you read this, does it sounds like if I go through this class it will meet the requirements for a Class1 CCL in ND?

https://equip2conceal.com/northdakota/north-dakota-cwl-class-1?task=viewevent&itid=223
Sounds like it but I would verify with the state they are certified or whatever requirements there are there.   Training is 2 days here.
I believe here in Illinois it's 1 day if you have a DD form 214, otherwise it's 2 days.
Ok, I wont be doing this one so I can do a little more research.  I'll probably take the class in January and call the store in the mean time and ask if the class fulfills all of the requirements.
How far do you have to shoot in the class...?

Fire being applied to one honest man.
Lit with Merlot Heart Elixir on the side
Best Jericho Hill ever and they are all good.  Perfect burn and a lot of smoke for a Lancero, very smooth smoke.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22