Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Never let that meter interfere with life!

Morning CG
Good mornin Tex - watched a LOT of gun videos last night.  I think the Glock 19 will be my first gun, but I already have ideas for others to have ;)
Hah, not a bad choice.  There is an outstanding deal this morning on a S&W MP 9 Compact but will sell out quick.
I also need to get my CC(is that how you abbreviate it?) - some nice places locally that offer classes, so I will probably do one of those in January.  Should I get the gun first...
Don't know about ND but most places require a proficiency test and that is much easier with a gun you are familiar with but many instructors offer loners.  Usually have to bring or purchase ammo too, used to be 50 rounds here.  Just basic FMj range ammo.

Depends on state as to abbreviation, here I think it is CHL and in some places it is CCL but varies
We have like a 4part qualifier: written test, gun proficiency, shooting exam, and then all the other registration stuff(fingerprints and picture)
About the same here and that is all required for most reciprocity states.

Quiet Market Opening Today

DOW.     -31
That quick now the DOW is up 20 and rising

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning all!

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
Yeah, but he's like Dean when he leaves the door unlocked - he's REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys today.

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
Yeah, but he's like Dean when he leaves the door unlocked - he's REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys today.
Why does it sound dirty when you say it?

Morning, muchachos. Mother Nature still pissing on us up here, and she was CLEARLY pissed off something severe last night. Which of you sumbitches left her toilet seat up?

Good morning fellas
Morning, Humper.
Overslept a little today, good thing my giveashit meter is low so I won't let it bother me ;)  How were those cigars last night?
Quite good, and the company was excellent, as expected.
We'll see if he has anything left in the tank tonight
The only thing he has to do today is sit on a plane, I think he'll be ok. ;)
Yeah but he's old
Yeah, but he's like Dean when he leaves the door unlocked - he's REALLY looking forward to seeing you guys today.
Why does it sound dirty when you say it?
Because your reading comprehension skills are top of the line.

Good morning all!
Morning Sam, SoakingWetRaz.

@ Fish, you buy those Lanceros?
No I didn't, have some irons in the fire on the devil and I'll see after that
Free Shipping ends tomorrow at 3:00 pm