Nice rainy Thursday, at least tomorrow is payday - good morning all!
Morning, Shaun.

Nice rainy Thursday, at least tomorrow is payday - good morning all!
Morning CG
Good mornin sir!

Nice rainy Thursday, at least tomorrow is payday - good morning all!
Morning, Shaun.
GMornin LTG

Good morning, gents.  Off to a conference for the next two days.  Depending on how interesting it is, I'll be doing a lot or very little bantering.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...
I heard that.

Good morning, gents.  Off to a conference for the next two days.  Depending on how interesting it is, I'll be doing a lot or very little bantering.
I'll plan to see you often - good mornin Tony!

Good morning, gents.  Off to a conference for the next two days.  Depending on how interesting it is, I'll be doing a lot or very little bantering.
Hope you at least get some donuts. Morning, Tony.

Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.

Good morning, gents.  Off to a conference for the next two days.  Depending on how interesting it is, I'll be doing a lot or very little bantering.
So where is said conference?  10 blocks Uptown, Mumbai, Secaucus, somewhere good?

Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Good mornin Dave - what's shakin?

Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Good mornin Dave - what's shakin?
Just pushin' for the weekend to get here.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...
Como Raz, hablando Espaņol a Tex.

Morning, muchachos.

Good morning, gents.  Off to a conference for the next two days.  Depending on how interesting it is, I'll be doing a lot or very little bantering.
Hope you at least get some donuts. Morning, Tony.
Mmm....dooonuuuuuuts.

Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Good mornin Dave - what's shakin?
Just pushin' for the weekend to get here.
Mmmm hmmmm - double payday tomorrow and bonus information came out today WOOHOO!

Morning YellowStar and Mr. Mayor.
Good mornin Dave - what's shakin?
Just pushin' for the weekend to get here.
Mmmm hmmmm - double payday tomorrow and bonus information came out today WOOHOO!
Nice. The cigars arrive next week then? ;)