Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Morning Blue, Golf and Day Off LSU.

No Jam Thurday, expected to Jam and got a damn Gurkha day.

Morning Blue, Golf and Day Off LSU.

No Jam Thurday, expected to Jam and got a damn Gurkha day.
Good morning Dave, Dave and Chip

Morning Blue, Golf and Day Off LSU.

No Jam Thurday, expected to Jam and got a damn Gurkha day.
Morning, Dave. Almost like a wasted day with Gurks up.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.

EPC 2nd and coffee here. going to be a down day with the lady I hope, although we have a dinner date tonight before the meeting.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
More like laying pipe, amiright Dean?

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
yeah right!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Dean.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
yeah right!
Exactly what I thought.

Morning Travellin Dave

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick and Dean.
morning Dave.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
yeah right!
Exactly what I thought.
LOL.
Logged