Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Morning Blue, Golf and Day Off LSU.

No Jam Thurday, expected to Jam and got a damn Gurkha day.
At least they're AJF Gurkhas.

Morning Travellin Dave
Morning Travellin Dave

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...
Come on, I love a good comedy show.

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...
I said HELP ........  i did not say Would..........  Big difference!

good morning Chip, Daves, and Rick.
Morning Dean, you been laying low this week.
been busy. cutting down a few trees at the lady's house and trimming back branches, helping to get the last of her stuff packed for the move, got two more driveway repairs to do in the park, finished a small repair before golf yesterday, and I have a porch and deck to build for the park owner too. I'm  back working for money. I estimate materials, they supply the materials and tools, they pay me $20 an hour. I hate working but I love money now. holidays coming up.
Working will help,keep,you out of trouble! :D
Dean and stayin' out of trouble.....it's like you and an on time flight, like Tony and a salad, like LTG and a Ben Carson rally...
My second flight yesterday arrived 5 minutes early so GFY

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!
Dropped a banter turd, apparently.

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!
Weather not to sporty here today, fog and misting rain and a lot of our day plan is outdoors.  That is if the warden ever gets fear ass ready.

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!
Weather not to sporty here today, fog and misting rain and a lot of our day plan is outdoors.  That is if the warden ever gets fear ass ready.
Fear ass??  Freudian slip?

Nice rainy Thursday, at least tomorrow is payday - good morning all!

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!
Weather not to sporty here today, fog and misting rain and a lot of our day plan is outdoors.  That is if the warden ever gets fear ass ready.
Fear ass??  Freudian slip?
iPad auto correct slip is more likely.

Time to start my day whether she is in the car or not.

Nice rainy Thursday, at least tomorrow is payday - good morning all!
Morning CG

Dropped a nice early GFY....it's gonna be a good day!
Weather not to sporty here today, fog and misting rain and a lot of our day plan is outdoors.  That is if the warden ever gets fear ass ready.
Fear ass??  Freudian slip?
iPad auto correct slip is more likely.

Time to start my day whether she is in the car or not.
Starting your day involves moving your waiting for her out to the car? Lol
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12