« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2015, 12:07:06 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Hoping I don't suffer from waterworks - should be nice to put a smile on their faces
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Hoping I don't suffer from waterworks - should be nice to put a smile on their faces

It is a very nice gesture, just don't let on that you work for the commie insurance industry.  :P

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2015, 12:11:15 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Especially sick kids!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2015, 12:18:46 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Especially sick kids!

Really. It's not like they need fancy wooden cigar rests either.

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2015, 12:21:38 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Especially sick kids!

Really. It's not like they need fancy wooden cigar rests either.
But they'll be happy to get them from Uncle Shaun!

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2015, 12:26:39 PM »

Afternoon, Fellas... TGIFF!
Happy Friday BS

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
Other than that, this is one lively ass bunch!!
Hell yeah, if we cut 2 lulls out we would have 30 pages

« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2015, 12:29:12 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Hoping I don't suffer from waterworks - should be nice to put a smile on their faces
You gonna wet your pants CG?

« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2015, 12:30:08 PM »

Raining like a bastard again now
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2015, 12:33:33 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Especially sick kids!

Really. It's not like they need fancy wooden cigar rests either.
But they'll be happy to get them from Uncle Shaun!

Yeah. They do look nice.  :(
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2015, 12:36:42 PM »

Afternoon, Fellas... TGIFF!
Happy Friday BS

Hey, Tx. Got your high water pants on this morning, I see.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2015, 12:37:11 PM »

Raining like a bastard again now

Strange metaphor, but I'll take your word for it.  ;)

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
Other than that, this is one lively ass bunch!!
Who you callin' lively, ass?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!

Hey there, Dave

This you?

2015 XIKAR Events
11/2 Native Pride
Irving, NY 6PM-8PM

These look cool... in a steampunk kinda way...

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c6239bf4ad359eda9e9302d88/images/d8a9f085-ade2-4ad0-bdcc-df78c4205ee4.png
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2015, 12:59:38 PM »