« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2015, 10:18:27 AM »

LMFAO , IT Genius's did not come to work because it is raining and the big boss's computer is fuct up so he came looking for them.  seems he had no idea they did not come to work in the rain and he is not such a happy camper.
Must be a tight ship he's running if the banter knows more about its workings than he does. Lol
Banter knows more about what you are doing than your boss does too. ;D
Probably not, I'm on the pilot for the new IE version, they're probably sitting in a room watching everything I do.
Thanks Bama😀

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2015, 10:20:40 AM »

G.D. Tornado siren going off in the frik'n building.
You posting from under your desk, Dorothy?
Shit we have moved to the basement
Better than sitting in the commieville indoctrination seminar.  amiright?

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2015, 10:22:06 AM »

LMFAO , IT Genius's did not come to work because it is raining and the big boss's computer is fuct up so he came looking for them.  seems he had no idea they did not come to work in the rain and he is not such a happy camper.
wait till he finds out he has been paying them the same, come rain or come shine..... 8)

« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »

G.D. Tornado siren going off in the frik'n building.
You posting from under your desk, Dorothy?
Shit we have moved to the basement
Better than sitting in the commieville indoctrination seminar.  amiright?
You am right

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »

G.D. Tornado siren going off in the frik'n building.
You posting from under your desk, Dorothy?
Shit we have moved to the basement
Just got a message that our Austin building is shut down for the time being. Sheesh!

« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2015, 10:28:07 AM »

G.D. Tornado siren going off in the frik'n building.
You posting from under your desk, Dorothy?
Shit we have moved to the basement
Just got a message that our Austin building is shut down for the time being. Sheesh!
Really nasty in some areas

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2015, 10:34:03 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
I thought you already left?

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2015, 10:35:04 AM »

LMFAO , IT Genius's did not come to work because it is raining and the big boss's computer is fuct up so he came looking for them.  seems he had no idea they did not come to work in the rain and he is not such a happy camper.
Goo to remind him that this is usually the case and the crappy boss allows it...

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2015, 10:36:05 AM »

Guess I better get on down to the indoctrination event so I can get my diploma today.  BBL
Guess I may not graduate, storming like a MOFO here with scattered tornados and straight line winds up to 75 mph so I ain'ts going anywhere.  7-9" of rain in the last 3 hours south of town..
We're just getting rain here.  Wind gusts to 2.5 mph.  You must be getting your weather report from Chicken Little.
Well, I have heard there are a lot more windbags in Austin...

« Reply #129 on: October 30, 2015, 10:37:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Wind and rain here, but I decided to go to work anyway, just to make Tex's IT people look bad.
We all know that's the exception to the rule.

« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2015, 10:38:39 AM »

G.D. Tornado siren going off in the frik'n building.
You posting from under your desk, Dorothy?
Shit we have moved to the basement
Better than sitting in the commieville indoctrination seminar.  amiright?
Sounds like a draw.

« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2015, 10:39:36 AM »

Whew, all caught up.

« Reply #132 on: October 30, 2015, 10:43:11 AM »

"8:45 a.m. update: Some flights may be delayed at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, and some flights scheduled to land in Austin may be diverted while there is a threat of lightning in the area, said Jason Zielinski, airport spokesman"

....ya think????

"8:50 a.m. update: A tornado warning has been issued for south-central Travis County, east-central Hays County and northwestern Caldwell County until 9:15 a.m, the National Weather Service said."

A severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado was spotted forming near Mustang Ridge at 8:47 a.m., and moving north at 25 mph.

« Reply #133 on: October 30, 2015, 10:45:53 AM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.

« Reply #134 on: October 30, 2015, 10:50:28 AM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!