« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2015, 02:02:25 PM »

Afternoon CB, and your fault as well.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2015, 02:06:39 PM »

Guess it's a li'l lull
Is it a li'l post lunch or a li'l pre-mid afternoon lull?
Maybe a li'l pre huzzah lull.

yes
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2015, 02:07:08 PM »

Afternoon CB, and your fault as well.

yes, it is.

« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2015, 02:08:24 PM »

Damn, what's with the "connection reset" messages?  Or maybe it's just me (TWSS)
Just you!
Can't seem to quote.  Testing, testing....
Time Warner

« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2015, 02:10:21 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.

« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2015, 02:12:26 PM »

Damn, what's with the "connection reset" messages?  Or maybe it's just me (TWSS)
Just you!
Can't seem to quote.  Testing, testing....
Time Warner
No, not those f'kers this time.  I called them, and they confirmed...it was CB.

« Reply #186 on: October 30, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)

« Reply #187 on: October 30, 2015, 02:17:30 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.

« Reply #188 on: October 30, 2015, 02:19:34 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.
Just one more reason for you to love flying!

« Reply #189 on: October 30, 2015, 02:20:24 PM »

Guess it's a li'l lull
Is it a li'l post lunch or a li'l pre-mid afternoon lull?
Maybe a li'l pre huzzah lull.
Let's see if I can end it then - hazzuh!

« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2015, 02:26:35 PM »

Guess it's a li'l lull
Is it a li'l post lunch or a li'l pre-mid afternoon lull?
Maybe a li'l pre huzzah lull.
DaveDave's doin's.

« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »

« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2015, 02:32:51 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.
Just one more reason for you to love flying!
I luv flying I hate commercial airlines, there is a difference.

« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2015, 02:35:48 PM »

Guess it's a li'l lull
Is it a li'l post lunch or a li'l pre-mid afternoon lull?
Maybe a li'l pre huzzah lull.
Let's see if I can end it then - hazzuh!
Great, now it's time for the post hazzuh lull.

« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2015, 02:36:00 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.
Roads are closing right and left up this way.  Hopefully will have subsided by my hazzuh time.