« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2015, 10:53:27 AM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!
LALTS

« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2015, 10:57:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Wind and rain here, but I decided to go to work anyway, just to make Tex's IT people look bad.
Way to step up to the plate Raz, good morning sir.
Well, we does what we can. Morning, Tex.

« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2015, 10:58:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Wind and rain here, but I decided to go to work anyway, just to make Tex's IT people look bad.
Doesn't sound like they need much help in that area.  Morning, raz.
Morning, Bean.

« Reply #138 on: October 30, 2015, 11:07:14 AM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!
LALTS
Done, now up to the 8th floor in my office!  Be here about 20 minutes then gone somewhere TBD.

« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2015, 11:32:19 AM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.

« Reply #140 on: October 30, 2015, 11:36:31 AM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
Just lullin' (©CB 2015, no rights reserved whatsoever)

« Reply #141 on: October 30, 2015, 11:39:51 AM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.

« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2015, 12:00:21 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
It's more like "people have work and family" lulls.
Damn work, gotta get it done this morning, doing a reverse Trick or Treat at the Children's hospital this afternoon

You're taking candy from children. That just seems wrong, but probably pretty easy.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #144 on: October 30, 2015, 12:00:56 PM »

Afternoon, Fellas... TGIFF!

« Reply #145 on: October 30, 2015, 12:03:51 PM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2015, 12:04:24 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
Just lullin' (©CB 2015, no rights reserved whatsoever)

HA! Nice.

« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2015, 12:04:45 PM »

So it seems now we have the morning drive lull, mid morning lull, lunch lull, after lunch nap lull, mid afternoon lull, drive home lull, dinner lull and then everybody goes to sleep at 7:00.
Other than that, this is one lively ass bunch!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/30/2015
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2015, 12:06:02 PM »

I am in South-Central Travis county and still 20' underground in the shelter.
Tornado warning cancelled, flash flood warning now in effect.  Hurry, to the top floor!

Hey there, Dave

This you?

2015 XIKAR Events
11/2 Native Pride
Irving, NY 6PM-8PM

« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2015, 12:06:56 PM »

Let me take my lunchtime, no tornado walk and smoke break lull.