BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/9/2015
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »

G'Mornin, Banterinos... Happy Fookin Friday!

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2015, 10:05:47 AM »

I hope I am simply living in an parallel universe and reality will  return before I die.

A freshman quarterback in West Salem, Oregon has been suspended from school for what has been labeled as “inappropriate touching” of another student. Garrett Moore, who is the freshman team’s third-string QB, said the incident happened during a team practice when he was taking snaps under center. Moore, who says he was instructed by the center on how to receive the snap, described the incident to the Statesman Journal:

“He wanted me to go way up there (with my hands) and it felt very uncomfortable. I was, like, moving my hands and I touched him and he started laughing. I guess I tickled him. I wouldn’t mean to. That’s kind of weird.”

Moore was called to an assistant principal’s office a couple of days after the incident and was asked to give his version of what happened. Then the principal talked to the alleged victim who then gave a different version of events. A security guard then escorted Moore back to the principal’s office and was asked if he tickled the other boy in practice:

“I’m like, ‘I guess.’ He was laughing when I touched him. I didn’t mean to say tickle. I said tickle because he laughed. He calls my mom, makes it sound like I’m a complete pervert and she comes to get me.”

Moore was then suspended for three days and sent home with the written referral: ‘Student inappropriately touched another student during football practice.’

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2015, 10:26:30 AM »

[...]

QBs and Centers have a unique bond, homos!  We don't judge tho...  ;)

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2015, 10:35:46 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
That's so weird, that's my nickname for my wife.  8)
Sometimes I imagine my wife is Olivia Newton

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2015, 10:37:00 AM »

[...]

At what point do we conclude that the lunacy is so consistent that this must actually be reality and start looking for a sane parallel universe to live in?

Morning, muchachos. Early to work today. Much to do.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/9/2015
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2015, 10:44:01 AM »

'Morning, Bret... if you have any cigar money left, the Cuarenta robustos are freefallin at the bid for 10/25.10... 5.50ship. Just thought I remembered you said you were looking. If not... gfy! jk
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
That's so weird, that's my nickname for my wife.  8)
Sometimes I imagine my wife is Olivia Newton
Isn't that you on the bike?

« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2015, 10:52:53 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
That's so weird, that's my nickname for my wife.  8)
Sometimes I imagine my wife is Olivia Newton
Isn't that you on the bike?

When anyone complains about how the world today sucks, just remember that 30 years ago or whatever, her outfit was considered hella sexy.

« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2015, 10:53:54 AM »

'Morning, Bret... if you have any cigar money left, the Cuarenta robustos are freefallin at the bid for 10/25.10... 5.50ship. Just thought I remembered you said you were looking. If not... gfy! jk
If I can get a moment without prying eyes watching me, I grab some...though I'm pretty healthily stocked right now.

« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »

Explosion at Priest Rapids Dam here yesterday injured some workers. Dam is safe.

When I talk about hanging at my brother's vacation place east of the mountains, that's where we are - 200 or so yards from that dam. Kinda scary.

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2015, 11:06:53 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
That's so weird, that's my nickname for my wife.  8)
Sometimes I imagine my wife is Olivia Newton
Isn't that you on the bike?

No, douche!......I'm in the back left corner

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2015, 11:08:12 AM »

« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2015, 11:14:52 AM »

Though, in the "this world now sucks" column of arguing, a trailer was just released for a new movie called, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Sheesh.