« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2015, 08:57:28 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2015, 08:57:41 AM »

Morning men.  If you skipped over Chip's joke this morning, go check it out.  I actually did LOL.
Morning Henny YoungBean
Took you all week, but you finally nailed one.
I knew I had all week, can't spoil you guys
Oh, no need to worry about that!

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
Then you get scared!

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
Those things aren't exactly robustly built for trailering.  Good luck.
+1

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2015, 09:00:17 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
Then you get scared!
I might seek professional help for myself if that ever happens.

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2015, 09:02:11 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
This made me think what it would be like if those two were roomies.  Yikes.

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2015, 09:03:02 AM »

Heavy rain all morning within 50 miles of here and we are not supposed to get a drop.

« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2015, 09:04:52 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
Lol, good point.

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2015, 09:05:17 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
This made me think what it would be like if those two were roomies.  Yikes.

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2015, 09:07:45 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
Lol, good point.
It would be comparable to a Great Daily Deal at Cigar King!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/9/2015
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2015, 09:07:55 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
Be sure to lock the movement down and don't lay it on its back or it may not ever work again.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2015, 09:09:44 AM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.
I think you and BD could post absolutely anything at this point, and it wouldn't surprise me. Morning, Dean.
Unless it made sense!
Lol, good point.
It would be comparable to a Great Daily Dehal at Cigar King!
I'm still waiting for BestCigarPrices.com to have the best cigar price on anything.

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2015, 09:09:51 AM »

Looks like overrated #17 USC took it on the chin last night. >:(

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2015, 09:11:21 AM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
Morning Ogie, hope you are able to enjoy that new smoke with nice weather.