Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2015, 12:37:11 PM »

want to know if we are officially a site for radicals now,
Just looking at our newest member! MohamedKil   ::)
I AM OFFENDED!
I'm offended that you're offended.

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »

Though, in the "this world now sucks" column of arguing, a trailer was just released for a new movie called, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Sheesh.
It's based on the book, which is from the hip literary trend "magical realism." That's where we got "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer" as well.
I dvr'ed that movie, then erased it after 6 months. just couldn't watch it.
Got some errands to run and an mri for later, so bye guys... 8)

« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2015, 12:40:51 PM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.

Hi and Bye Grandfather Clock
  sorry they had us sing this in 4th grade, and it's an ear worm...
"My grandfathers's clock was too large for the shelf,
so it stood 90 years on the floor. it was taller It was taller by half
Than the old man himself, Though it weighed not a pennyweight more.
It was bought on the morn Of the day that he was born,
It was always his treasure and pride;
But it stopped short Never to go again,
When the old man died. Ninety years without slumbering,
Tick, tock, tick, tock, His life seconds numbering,
Trigger warning...this poem is melancholy.

« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2015, 12:43:06 PM »

Anybody try the Henry Clay Tattoo yet?
Tonight unless it rains.  Pre-light is dense fig newton.
That's so weird, that's my nickname for my wife.  8)
Sometimes I imagine my wife is Olivia Newton
Started your weekend drinking already?
Going to go out and buy a costume?
I  could get my wife a newton costume, No not the spandex outfit from Xanadu,
that would be more up BD's alley. I am thinking a yellow cardboard box.  yeah Fig, Fig Newton.
I am thinking we have identified a 3rd roommate for Dad & Dean

« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2015, 12:52:41 PM »

good morning, happy Friday guys.
post and run here. trailering a grandfather clock to Bronson.

Hi and Bye Grandfather Clock
  sorry they had us sing this in 4th grade, and it's an ear worm...
"My grandfathers's clock was too large for the shelf,
so it stood 90 years on the floor. it was taller It was taller by half
Than the old man himself, Though it weighed not a pennyweight more.
It was bought on the morn Of the day that he was born,
It was always his treasure and pride;
But it stopped short Never to go again,
When the old man died. Ninety years without slumbering,
Tick, tock, tick, tock, His life seconds numbering,
Trigger warning...this poem is melancholy.
I'm going to massacre a bunch of clocks.

« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2015, 01:24:31 PM »

Oh my Travellin Dave, not sure you can visit TX anymore :o

Clemson Dining apologizes for serving Mexican food

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.
As long as we continue pampering the whiners instead of smacking the shit out of them and telling them to grow a pair.

Not too short, but worth a read:  http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
Looks promising, will have to give it a full read later.  Also depressing, which means I've been micro-aggressed by this article.  You should have provided a trigger warning with that post.
Let this be your trigger warning that if you whine again I'm going to macro-agress your ass.

« Reply #141 on: October 09, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »

Though, in the "this world now sucks" column of arguing, a trailer was just released for a new movie called, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Sheesh.
It's based on the book, which is from the hip literary trend "magical realism." That's where we got "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer" as well.
Yeah, that sounded like another stupid movie idea. It's either stupid ideas, reboots, sequels or super hero movies now. Though, I am looking forward to Star Wars.

« Reply #142 on: October 09, 2015, 01:30:03 PM »

Oh my Travellin Dave, not sure you can visit TX anymore :o

Clemson Dining apologizes for serving Mexican food

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.
As long as we continue pampering the whiners instead of smacking the shit out of them and telling them to grow a pair.

Not too short, but worth a read:  http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
You ever go online and NOT go somewhere named Atlantic? ;)
NOPE!  My cigar company of choice, my coast and ocean of choice, record label, magazine. even enjoy a draft or two from the Atlantic Brewing Company.

« Reply #143 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »

Though, in the "this world now sucks" column of arguing, a trailer was just released for a new movie called, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Sheesh.
It's based on the book, which is from the hip literary trend "magical realism." That's where we got "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Killer" as well.
Yeah, that sounded like another stupid movie idea. It's either stupid ideas, reboots, sequels or super hero movies now. Though, I am looking forward to Star Wars.
And on cue, Facebook just showed me a trending article that Expendables 4 will start filming next year. Yeesh.

« Reply #144 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:16 PM »

Oh my Travellin Dave, not sure you can visit TX anymore :o

Clemson Dining apologizes for serving Mexican food

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.
As long as we continue pampering the whiners instead of smacking the shit out of them and telling them to grow a pair.

Not too short, but worth a read:  http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
You ever go online and NOT go somewhere named Atlantic? ;)
NOPE!  My cigar company of choice, my coast and ocean of choice, record label, magazine. even enjoy a draft or two from the Atlantic Brewing Company.
#LALTS

« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:30 PM »

want to know if we are officially a site for radicals now,
Just looking at our newest member! MohamedKil   ::)
I AM OFFENDED!
Are you sure it's not just a little micro-offended?

« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2015, 01:36:45 PM »

Oh my Travellin Dave, not sure you can visit TX anymore :o

Clemson Dining apologizes for serving Mexican food

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.
As long as we continue pampering the whiners instead of smacking the shit out of them and telling them to grow a pair.

Not too short, but worth a read:  http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
Looks promising, will have to give it a full read later.  Also depressing, which means I've been micro-aggressed by this article.  You should have provided a trigger warning with that post.
Let this be your trigger warning that if you whine again I'm going to macro-agress your ass.
I've reported you to the DHS for making terror threats, and to the ACLU bullying.

« Reply #147 on: October 09, 2015, 01:38:23 PM »

want to know if we are officially a site for radicals now,
Just looking at our newest member! MohamedKil   ::)
I AM OFFENDED!
Are you sure it's not just a little micro-offended?
Who you calling micro?!?

« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2015, 01:48:09 PM »

[...]

Thank you, I'm too traumatized at the moment to take action on my own.

« Reply #149 on: October 09, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13