Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: October 09, 2015, 02:10:12 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Now that sounds like some fru-fru vodka, for sure.  Later, biebs.

« Reply #151 on: October 09, 2015, 02:16:08 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Later, Scott.

« Reply #152 on: October 09, 2015, 02:24:44 PM »

Just about that time for me, as well. Have a good weekend, and may all your sports teams be victorious, so long as they're not facing mine. Hazzuh!

« Reply #153 on: October 09, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »

Oh my Travellin Dave, not sure you can visit TX anymore :o

Clemson Dining apologizes for serving Mexican food

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.
As long as we continue pampering the whiners instead of smacking the shit out of them and telling them to grow a pair.

Not too short, but worth a read:  http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/09/the-coddling-of-the-american-mind/399356/
Looks promising, will have to give it a full read later.  Also depressing, which means I've been micro-aggressed by this article.  You should have provided a trigger warning with that post.
Let this be your trigger warning that if you whine again I'm going to macro-agress your ass.
I've reported you to the DHS for making terror threats, and to the ACLU bullying.
You gonna tell my mom too?

« Reply #154 on: October 09, 2015, 02:37:42 PM »

[...]

I did.  She said I should just shoot you.

« Reply #155 on: October 09, 2015, 03:15:34 PM »

« Reply #156 on: October 09, 2015, 03:33:49 PM »

Time for a 30 minute rest then it will be pre-light time.

« Reply #157 on: October 09, 2015, 03:49:20 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Now that sounds like some fru-fru vodka, for sure.  Later, biebs.
It is...and it's absolutely delicious

« Reply #158 on: October 09, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Now that sounds like some fru-fru vodka, for sure.  Later, biebs.
It is...and it's absolutely delicious
You talked me into it.  Time to head for home and pop a top myself.  Have a good weekend all.

« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Now that sounds like some fru-fru vodka, for sure.  Later, biebs.
It is...and it's absolutely delicious
You talked me into it.  Time to head for home and pop a top myself.  Have a good weekend all.
Thank you, same to you. Enjoyed the CI video.  Hope your cigar is "like kissing an angel". Ha!

« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2015, 04:08:46 PM »

I'm out after a typical busy Friday, stopping for some Three Olives Elvis Presley Coconut Water Vodka and maybe a growler fill. Enjoy the weekend

GO METS!! Eff Kershaw!!
Now that sounds like some fru-fru vodka, for sure.  Later, biebs.
It is...and it's absolutely delicious
You talked me into it.  Time to head for home and pop a top myself.  Have a good weekend all.
Thank you, same to you. Enjoyed the CI video.  Hope your cigar is "like kissing an angel". Ha!
I'll be happy if it's just a bit better than kissing an ass.

« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2015, 04:58:05 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.

« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2015, 05:04:59 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.
I'll join you with that Sam Oktoberfest.  EP Carrillo Generosos fired up here.

« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2015, 05:10:36 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.
I'll join you with that Sam Oktoberfest.  EP Carrillo Generosos fired up here.
Join right in!  Do you know what this Camacho is called, good cigar.

« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2015, 05:32:42 PM »

Pre-Light completed and fire being applied.  Camacho Limeted Edition CLE the label says, shaped like an 11/18 but bigger, gifted by The Travellin Dave with an ice cold Sam Adams Octoberfest on the side.

First puff pretty tasty, better than kissing an ass best I can tell.

Watching Astros beat the KC Royals 4-2.
I'll join you with that Sam Oktoberfest.  EP Carrillo Generosos fired up here.
I think its a CLE Plus
Join right in!  Do you know what this Camacho is called, good cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13