CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/30/2015  (Read 24417 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/30/2015
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2015, 11:16:11 AM »

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Gotta start making a list of the aliases....wish this site had some way to support that.
It actually does.  But I chose to turn that feature off.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2015, 11:17:38 AM »

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Gotta start making a list of the aliases....wish this site had some way to support that.
Maybe you can turn it on when you get to India. ;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2015, 11:22:19 AM »

Maybe you can turn it on when you get to India. ;D

...but only after a proper "help desk" ticket is entered.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2015, 11:23:15 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
Which means we gotta start looking for the next thing for you to buy.
He could buy a new tv for BD. I hear he's been looking.
I have never purchased a television. People keep giving them to me, up to and including the 80-some-odd inch monstrosity I currently have. It's old technology and moving it about killt me, but it works fine.
Haven't bought a new one since we moved into our house over 10 years ago. Wife wants a newer flat screen one, but the one we have still works perfectly, despite being horribly out of date. Have a hard time buying something to replace something else that still works great.
Does that apply to golf clubs, too?
Sounds just like 1911"s! ;D
Yeah...you squeeze the trigger on a 1911 and lead flies out the muzzle while it loads the next round. A Glock does so much more than that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2015, 11:24:21 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
I have never purchased a television. People keep giving them to me, up to and including the 80-some-odd inch monstrosity I currently have. It's old technology and moving it about killt me, but it works fine.
Haven't bought a new one since we moved into our house over 10 years ago. Wife wants a newer flat screen one, but the one we have still works perfectly, despite being horribly out of date. Have a hard time buying something to replace something else that still works great.
Yeah...you squeeze the trigger on a 1911 and lead flies out the muzzle while it loads the next round. A Glock does so much more than that.
Yeah, 7-8 times more

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2015, 11:24:52 AM »

Morning BS

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2015, 11:26:57 AM »

Yeah, 7-8 times more
Yup. If you're planning on missing half your shots, then those extra bullets are real handy.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2015, 11:28:48 AM »

Yeah, 7-8 times more
Yup. If you're planning on missing half your shots, then those extra bullets are real handy.

or one could just lob a grenade from an open trench.  :P

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2015, 11:30:19 AM »

Morning BS

Looks like you're feeling a little better this morning. Sans ascot today?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2015, 11:31:20 AM »

Yeah, 7-8 times more

Or one could play like a grenade and land in the trench

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2015, 11:32:11 AM »

Morning BS

Looks like you're feeling a little better this morning. Sans ascot today?
At work but wearing my ascot.  Get it off on Friday

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2015, 11:33:22 AM »

Yeah, 7-8 times more
Nobody ever plans on it

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2015, 11:38:02 AM »

That is a warden thing I'll never understand.  Replace an item not because it no longer works but because it's "old".  Oh wait a minute...!   :o
Yea..... :-X :-X

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2015, 11:39:59 AM »

Speaking of wardens, I was cleaning crap our yesterday and found a box of some sort of little ugly Chinese baskets, could tell the box was old but looked like the baskets had never been out of it.

When the warden got home asked her wtf they were and why we have them.....  She said they are cute little baskets and we got them for a wedding present.  OK have we ever used them? No but we need to keep them because they were a wedding gift and you don't throw those away..... Well you should have told me that before I threw all those fuk'n ugly highball glasses we have never used away last week......    Baskets are gone now, trash picked up this morning.
Way to ensure you don't get laid any time soon!
Just add it to the list, he's been on a roll lately.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2015, 11:42:19 AM »

Yeah, 7-8 times more

We try not to mention trenches when Raz is around.....just sayin'
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16