Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
Which means we gotta start looking for the next thing for you to buy.
He could buy a new tv for BD. I hear he's been looking.
I have never purchased a television. People keep giving them to me, up to and including the 80-some-odd inch monstrosity I currently have. It's old technology and moving it about killt me, but it works fine.
Haven't bought a new one since we moved into our house over 10 years ago. Wife wants a newer flat screen one, but the one we have still works perfectly, despite being horribly out of date. Have a hard time buying something to replace something else that still works great.

[...]

That is a warden thing I'll never understand.  Replace an item not because it no longer works but because it's "old".  Oh wait a minute...!   :o

okay, I'm out of here guys.
Drive straight, putt them in the hole.
Put your putter in the hole!

[...]

Now think about that a while ???   You need to understand, new to Raz is manufactured since 1955.

Speaking of wardens, I was cleaning crap our yesterday and found a box of some sort of little ugly Chinese baskets, could tell the box was old but looked like the baskets had never been out of it.

When the warden got home asked her wtf they were and why we have them.....  She said they are cute little baskets and we got them for a wedding present.  OK have we ever used them? No but we need to keep them because they were a wedding gift and you don't throw those away..... Well you should have told me that before I threw all those fuk'n ugly highball glasses we have never used away last week......    Baskets are gone now, trash picked up this morning.

[...]

Does that apply to golf clubs, too?

Speaking of wardens, I was cleaning crap our yesterday and found a box of some sort of little ugly Chinese baskets, could tell the box was old but looked like the baskets had never been out of it.

When the warden got home asked her wtf they were and why we have them.....  She said they are cute little baskets and we got them for a wedding present.  OK have we ever used them? No but we need to keep them because they were a wedding gift and you don't throw those away..... Well you should have told me that before I threw all those fuk'n ugly highball glasses we have never used away last week......    Baskets are gone now, trash picked up this morning.
Way to ensure you don't get laid any time soon!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

That is a warden thing I'll never understand.  Replace an item not because it no longer works but because it's "old".  Oh wait a minute...!   :o

So, by that logic, Tony's warden has 2 reasons to replace herself... ;) ;D

G'Morning, Fellas

[...]

...and then they bitch about the guy with the trophy wife.

[...]

Unfortunately, yes, but that's more a usage/expense problem. Mainly, I rarely play and they're too expensive to replace. Lol

That is a warden thing I'll never understand.  Replace an item not because it no longer works but because it's "old".  Oh wait a minute...!   :o

So, by that logic, Tony's warden has 2 reasons to replace herself... ;) ;D

G'Morning, Fellas
She's old and she doesn't "work".

Comcastic Bean!

[...]

Sounds just like 1911"s! ;D

Speaking of wardens, I was cleaning crap our yesterday and found a box of some sort of little ugly Chinese baskets, could tell the box was old but looked like the baskets had never been out of it.

When the warden got home asked her wtf they were and why we have them.....  She said they are cute little baskets and we got them for a wedding present.  OK have we ever used them? No but we need to keep them because they were a wedding gift and you don't throw those away..... Well you should have told me that before I threw all those fuk'n ugly highball glasses we have never used away last week......    Baskets are gone now, trash picked up this morning.
Way to ensure you don't get laid any time soon!
Define Soon :o

[...]

About right. I really don't particularly care for bright shiny things. I like things broken in a little. Even women.