CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/30/2015  (Read 24424 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 9/30/2015
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2015, 10:17:31 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2015, 10:17:50 AM »

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Golf day and you don't need a phone anyway so just reset and tee it up.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.
That's always a pain in the ass to re-do. Especially if you had pictures for everyone's info.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2015, 10:17:59 AM »

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning Raz. What'd you get?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2015, 10:18:42 AM »

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2015, 10:19:06 AM »

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.
You lost my number?!?!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2015, 10:20:25 AM »

You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2015, 10:23:09 AM »

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Gotta start making a list of the aliases....wish this site had some way to support that.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »

Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2015, 10:23:55 AM »

One more coffee and I gotta go. Short Story to go with it. Looking forward to some bogey golf today. Last week I shot 10 under my handicap (19), THAT was fun.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2015, 10:24:25 AM »

Someone would be enjoying their inheritance a bit early.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2015, 10:25:58 AM »

You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.
Except with the warden. Don't get nearly what I pay for with the warden. Morning, T.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2015, 10:26:06 AM »

DOW   +231

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »

Morning CablelessBean.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2015, 10:26:38 AM »

You lost my number?!?!
No. Lost everything new since I got out of the FAMILY PLAN NIGHTMARE. All my Florida numbers. Going to be a bitch getting all those 'date night' numbers back.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16