Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Golf day and you don't need a phone anyway so just reset and tee it up.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.
That's always a pain in the ass to re-do. Especially if you had pictures for everyone's info.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Golf day and you don't need a phone anyway so just reset and tee it up.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.
You lost my number?!?!

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Gotta start making a list of the aliases....wish this site had some way to support that.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.

One more coffee and I gotta go. Short Story to go with it. Looking forward to some bogey golf today. Last week I shot 10 under my handicap (19), THAT was fun.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Someone would be enjoying their inheritance a bit early.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.
Except with the warden. Don't get nearly what I pay for with the warden. Morning, T.

DOW   +231

Morning CablelessBean.

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Golf day and you don't need a phone anyway so just reset and tee it up.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.
You lost my number?!?!
No. Lost everything new since I got out of the FAMILY PLAN NIGHTMARE. All my Florida numbers. Going to be a bitch getting all those 'date night' numbers back.