Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
Which means we gotta start looking for the next thing for you to buy.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.
Thanks Obummer we always appreciate the extensive regulatory hell.  Keep up the great work!  Oh yeah, Mr Boner - please give EPA some more money before you leave.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.
Except with the warden. Don't get nearly what I pay for with the warden. Morning, T.
Shit!  Now you're starting to sound like us.   :(

[...]

He could buy a new tv for BD. I hear he's been looking.

[...]

Yeah, I used my old $20 gift card and got a replacement with the purchase.  Bad thing is it takes forever to find a good enough deal at the Sister to use your gift card.

20 Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cornas with a $20 gift card add-on and 25 La Riqueza Robustos for me on that deal all for $134 FS.

[...]

More Partagas Serie P No. 2.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.
Never even made it to regulatory....just general hell.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2015/04/28/comcast-twc-merger-called-off-where-do-these-companies-stand-now/

[...]

I know, right? And apparently I'm doing better than most around here when it comes to wardens. But the math still doesn't work out.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.
Never even made it to regulatory....just general hell.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2015/04/28/comcast-twc-merger-called-off-where-do-these-companies-stand-now/
Which is good, cause that new company would've been like dealing with Satan hisself.

[...]

All the same you are  just more tolerant!

okay, I'm out of here guys.

[...]

I have never purchased a television. People keep giving them to me, up to and including the 80-some-odd inch monstrosity I currently have. It's old technology and moving it about killt me, but it works fine.

[...]

Not remotely so.

okay, I'm out of here guys.
Drive straight, putt them in the hole.