CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/30/2015  (Read 24375 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/30/2015
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2015, 10:27:57 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

Morning, muchachos. Did I really order 60 cigars yesterday? It's all a haze.
Morning Raz. What'd you get?
CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
Which means we gotta start looking for the next thing for you to buy.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2015, 10:28:16 AM »

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I thought Comcast bought out Time Warner? That may be the problem.
I think they tried to but it was either blocked, or still in regulatory hell.
Thanks Obummer we always appreciate the extensive regulatory hell.  Keep up the great work!  Oh yeah, Mr Boner - please give EPA some more money before you leave.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.

Well, it wouldn't blow if the guy who runs the joint worked on it and wasn't out drinking bourbon all the time.

You get what you pay for.  'Mornin', Raz.
Except with the warden. Don't get nearly what I pay for with the warden. Morning, T.
Shit!  Now you're starting to sound like us.   :(

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2015, 10:29:48 AM »

CLE Connies and some Sancho Panza coronas that Tex recommended.  60 cigars at about two-fitty a stick and allegedly there'll be a $20 gift card in the box.
He could buy a new tv for BD. I hear he's been looking.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2015, 10:31:43 AM »

Yeah, I used my old $20 gift card and got a replacement with the purchase.  Bad thing is it takes forever to find a good enough deal at the Sister to use your gift card.

20 Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cornas with a $20 gift card add-on and 25 La Riqueza Robustos for me on that deal all for $134 FS.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2015, 10:32:36 AM »

More Partagas Serie P No. 2.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2015, 10:34:28 AM »

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Never even made it to regulatory....just general hell.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2015/04/28/comcast-twc-merger-called-off-where-do-these-companies-stand-now/

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »

Except with the warden. Don't get nearly what I pay for with the warden. Morning, T.
I know, right? And apparently I'm doing better than most around here when it comes to wardens. But the math still doesn't work out.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2015, 10:36:22 AM »

Never even made it to regulatory....just general hell.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2015/04/28/comcast-twc-merger-called-off-where-do-these-companies-stand-now/
Which is good, cause that new company would've been like dealing with Satan hisself.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2015, 10:39:00 AM »

I know, right? And apparently I'm doing better than most around here when it comes to wardens. But the math still doesn't work out.
All the same you are  just more tolerant!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2015, 10:39:32 AM »

okay, I'm out of here guys.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2015, 10:41:12 AM »

He could buy a new tv for BD. I hear he's been looking.
I have never purchased a television. People keep giving them to me, up to and including the 80-some-odd inch monstrosity I currently have. It's old technology and moving it about killt me, but it works fine.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2015, 10:43:17 AM »

All the same you are  just more tolerant!
Not remotely so.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2015, 10:43:23 AM »

okay, I'm out of here guys.
Drive straight, putt them in the hole.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member