F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Time Warner is an absolute joke. I'll go to Netflix and streaming apps before I'd go back to them.

8:00 Am EDT - Joaquin upgraded to a Hurricane with sustained winds of 75mph.  Located about 245 miles to the ENE of the Central Bahamas.
Looks like it's heading to Jersey.
Yeah and it is Gloomy Fish's Fault!

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I don't have any of those problems, are you paying the bills?

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Morning  I Luv Time Warner Bean

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Thanks Obama!

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I don't have any of those problems, are you paying the bills?
We don't have the problem at home, just at the office.  It was down for two days about three weeks ago, and now again.  I'd say we have an outage every 2 - 3 months.  "Business Class".  Yeah, right.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
I don't have any of those problems, are you paying the bills?
We don't have the problem at home, just at the office.  It was down for two days about three weeks ago, and now again.  I'd say we have an outage every 2 - 3 months.  "Business Class".  Yeah, right.
You have to pay the bills at home and at the office ;D

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Thanks Obama!
Golf and CG both said it was a good deal for Obummer to take over the internet.

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Thanks Obama!
Golf and CG both said it was a good deal for Obummer to take over the internet.
It must've been, cause he was at the Time Warner headquarters with a Mission Accomplished banner behind him. Doesn't that mean their problems were fixed?  ;D

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?
Thanks Obama!
Golf and CG both said it was a good deal for Obummer to take over the internet.
It must've been, cause he was at the Time Warner headquarters with a Mission Accomplished banner behind him. Doesn't that mean their problems were fixed?  ;D
That's funny

Cricket-cricket

Cricket-cricket
LTG's fault for bringing up GWB again 12 yrs after the fact.

Good morning guys. Somehow my phone froze up and went into factory reset by itself yesterday. My backup did nothing to restore contacts, pictures, videos, etc. I am not a happy person right now.
EPC 2nd and coffee helps a little.
Golf day and you don't need a phone anyway so just reset and tee it up.
You are right. I hate people that bring their phones on the course. Is it really that important? WTF.

Replacing my contacts is a pain though, but if people don't hear from me they will call.

Cricket-cricket
LTG's fault for bringing up GWB again 12 yrs after the fact.
Stupid Obama.