Afternoon Dean, glad you finally got the DMV business (actually bullshit) done.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!

Afternoon Dean, glad you finally got the DMV business (actually bullshit) done.
it had everything to do with NY but I no longer have to bother anymore.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
Good luck. Hope everything goes ok.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
Good luck. Hope everything goes ok.
Thanks!!!

Travellin Dave must have either found him a Southern California Granny last night or be in jail one or the other. ;D
If I were to hop on that train again, it sure as hell wouldn't be with some granny!
Wait until you watch some granny porn and realize, "I fit into that age category too...!!!"  Yes, I'd like some granny porn. Blue short curly hair, long sagging tits, and oh yes, make sure she's one of those gals that sunbathed all of her life and looks like one of those Texas rattlesnake saddle bags...!  Mmmmmm, mmmmhhh..!  And don't forget that long sagging pussy...!
You sure know how to paint a fucking picture.
Fucking has nothing to do with that picture.... ::)

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
Penile enhancement.
::)  Like I need that! 8)
So they already have you taking meds I see.

I spent the last hour filling out an online bullshit for the fuk'n hospital tomorrow, may as well be at the DMV myself..

Fuk'n O'bummer!
Hospital... What's up...?  Hope, nothing bad..!
WTF. hospital?
Having a tumor removed from the back of my neck in the morning, not as serious as it sounds though it is outside of the muscle and 99.9% sure NOT cancerous.
oh, that's all? LMAO.
seriously though, good luck.
Thanks!!!

Just going to cut me open from right behind my ear the base of my skull to just above my shoulder blade, no big deal they said.  SHIT it ain't their neck either. :o
While you're open, maybe they can put in a couple of bolts in case you need to be jump started down the road.