Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Made a couple offers last night, haven't gotten any responses yet. Though, they were all low balls, so I don't expect them to be approved, either.
That post is fraught with TWHS's, but too early to sort it out.  Better luck on getting your low ball offer accepted tonight, though.

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Smoked one last night and I was less than impressed with it, but only had it about 5 days off the truck so maybe it will improve.  Was not terrible at all more like "just another cigar".

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Post Whores get no respect from the Mayor.

Morning Fish and Used to be a Texan Bean

Well, I almost took a nice big shit in my pants.  As my wife was leaving for works, she has to show me her rear view back up camera.  She starts the car and is turning the wheels so I can see the back up lines on the video display on the dashboard move side to side to show your direction while backing up.  Then she leaves for work, and starts backing up at a fair pace.  She had left her wheels turned in her demonstration, and she cuts out through the neighbors yard.  I can see her head down and looking at her video display on her dash as she's backing up.  Apparently she's watching the video, but not paying attention to what the hell she's looking at.  She goes about 25 foot, and is heading straight for a telephone pole.  I'm running down the drive way yelling, "stop, stop, (under breath) you stupid bitch..!" When she finally slams on the breaks on, stopping about 3 foot from the telephone pole.  I'm yelling, "what the hell are you doing..?"  She says, "It's never done that before.  It's always gone straight...!"  NOT when you leave the fucking wheels turned when you were demonstrating the back up camera.....!  Stop looking at the video camera and start looking over your shoulder like you used to, until you can get used to using the damn thing...  God, I'm taking some sleeping pills and going to bed. Nite all...!
Not sure what to say here Dad, I am just glad she didn't wreck the new car.
I have the new Accord also, takes a few days to get used to the camera but I'm a dude...women aren't typically great at reverse to begin with and the addition of a camera is a scary thought
You Sexist Woman Basher!

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Yep, supposed to arrive today.  $3.75/stick on the sprinter was too elusive a target for even the most dedicated cheapo.

[...]
Send him back to HR for more training.

[...]
Your point?!

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Smoked one last night and I was less than impressed with it, but only had it about 5 days off the truck so maybe it will improve.  Was not terrible at all more like "just another cigar".
Well that doesn't sound like the Las Calaveras 2014, does it?

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Post Whores get no respect from the Mayor.
You're right, he acknowledges guys that shit on newspaper more

Morning Golf & LSU.  Happy Thursday Off Chip, hope you can recover from the crack office.
Crack heads is about right for my work, I see a bunch of them.  Right before I got to work yesterday a idiot that had just shot the back window out of a police cruiser thought he would pull into our parking lot to air up one of his tires but failed to notice the unit sitting in front of our building, let's just say it wasn't very long before our parking lot got so bright with blue lights you could have seen it from the moon.  Incredible number of stupid people out there.
Crazies everywhere these days, hell you should see the crap that goes on downtown here.  The vagrants here love that K2 (synthetic marihuana) stuff.  Had several,of them die from it.
They call that stuff Zombie Down here, turns people literally into a zombie with no mind to guide them.
Seems to be most effective in hot weather, when it is in the high 90's or hotter here the ambulance is picking them up down around the soup kitchen every hour or more then as it cools a little they slow down.  Went to a presentation on that stuff, very popular with truck drivers because there is basically no test for it.  There are literally no two batches made with the same chemical identity and it only takes one change in molecular structure to make it where tests do not identify it so there is no way to make it hold up in court.  If you remember a year or so ago a North Texas college softball team was wiped out on a bus up in Oklahoma when a truck crossed the median and hit it.   They well know Truck driver was out of his mind on the stuff but the only real solid evidence they had was the pipe he was smoking it in.

Time for work, BBl
Damn Tex, coming up fast on 20K posts. Tony should at least send a hoodie for your efforts
Post Whores get no respect from the Mayor.
You're right, he acknowledges guys that shit on newspaper more
That does seem to be his new daily delight ;D

[...]
Just an observation.

Morning PoPoChip, Trainin'Dave, CommietownDave, and BiebsScott.
Morning Mark. I just "Made an Offer" at CI, they have free shipping and the La Imperiosa 4-pack sampler is on there. I offered $19.99 so I probably won't get them. DPG Blues are there also...oh yeah you bought 40 of those didn't you?
Smoked one last night and I was less than impressed with it, but only had it about 5 days off the truck so maybe it will improve.  Was not terrible at all more like "just another cigar".
Well that doesn't sound like the Las Calaveras 2014, does it?
Don't believe I ever had a 2014 so can't say  but this one  it is sure not like the 2015 which is very tasty.  And it may get much better with just a few weeks rest from a 9-day SurePost trip in very hot weather but just seemed pretty ho-hum to me.  And that is the way I tasted them which does not mean everyone will taste them that way.

Good morning gents - had the BP Calm Before the Storm last night, twas ok, not really my cup of tea.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20