Dow closes UP    +294

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon Bean, figured you had been riding the Sister's Pony all day trying to find some cheap'o smokes
No, haven't been over there in quite some time.  Besides, I have an overabundance of cheapo sticks accumulated over the years which I need to get rid of short of finding a canal somewhere.

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Hopefully making a Jam repeat in the next couple of hours for you.
Noticed those were the robustos.  I bought the toros and barely into that box, so I'm good on the El Cents.

I got to remember the warden and I need new passports next year.
In order to get back into Texas?
I meant renew them but yes, we only speak English so we must present a passport to get into Texas.
+ 1M on that statement.

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon Bean, figured you had been riding the Sister's Pony all day trying to find some cheap'o smokes
No, haven't been over there in quite some time.  Besides, I have an overabundance of cheapo sticks accumulated over the years which I need to get rid of short of finding a canal somewhere.
You can always use 'em for mulch.  ...without the cello.  Or you can turn them into true dog rockets like Tim Gervase and choot 'em into space on bottle rockets.

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon Bean, figured you had been riding the Sister's Pony all day trying to find some cheap'o smokes
No, haven't been over there in quite some time.  Besides, I have an overabundance of cheapo sticks accumulated over the years which I need to get rid of short of finding a canal somewhere.
You can always use 'em for mulch.  ...without the cello.  Or you can turn them into true dog rockets like Tim Gervase and choot 'em into space on bottle rockets.
Bonus points if the dog is attached.

I have to run and take the kids for their passport photos bbl
CVS?
FedEx Office

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also
No wonder they are offering crap on the jam.

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also
Just in time to grab some Herrera Estelis. Thanks, Fish.

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also
No wonder they are offering crap on the jam.
First repeat, I'd take the El Centurians and I have Tramp Stamps in my cart. Not bad at 20% of and free shipping

Good afternoon, men.  Out of the office all day until now. EL Centurion toro and coffee.
Afternoon Bean, figured you had been riding the Sister's Pony all day trying to find some cheap'o smokes
No, haven't been over there in quite some time.  Besides, I have an overabundance of cheapo sticks accumulated over the years which I need to get rid of short of finding a canal somewhere.
Maybe we need to buy a community humidor, I just opened a brown box with 10 CyB's and 10 CLE's in it and I got room for 5.

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also
No wonder they are offering crap on the jam.
First repeat, I'd take the El Centurians and I have Tramp Stamps in my cart. Not bad at 20% of and free shipping
Indeed.  Cheapy Cheapo approved.

CI code LABOR for 24 hours - 20% off, works on jam items also
No wonder they are offering crap on the jam.
First repeat, I'd take the El Centurians and I have Tramp Stamps in my cart. Not bad at 20% of and free shipping
+1 on Centurions if they reappear, +1 on Tramp Stamps in cart and I have a  V sampler in the cart too.

And right now I am lighting a CyB from old stock to go with my SA Oktoberfest.