CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: 8/31/2015  (Read 35196 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,

Had some of the Zumbar Chocolate Coffee the other night actually, really like that one! Similar to VaS, just with chocolate instead of vanilla.  Nice high ABV, too.

sfish

« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »

What's this world coming to? Joe's been turned into a normal working guy?

It's the end of days.  Hey there, Scott... been meaning to get in touch with you about a beer swap.  Need me some Warlock and other assorted ST beers!
Sounds good, those are in full swing here now

I'm told our larger chains actually will get in Pumking but I've never seen it.  Not sure how just one of their beers shows up but the rest don't.  Shoot me some requests some time and we'll work something out.
The Warlock and Mokah are out in force, the Choklat Oranj is really good also. I don't even know what to request except for Sin Tax

Definitely some Choklat Oranj too!  Maybe two Warlock, Oranj, and a Mokah?  I could do a couple SinTax and get some others to chime in on some other highly recommended SD beers.

So that would be four total.  2x Warlock and one each of the others?
Sounds good we can text to firm it up, have to hit the road see you guys later

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:20 PM »

It's the end of days.  Hey there, Scott... been meaning to get in touch with you about a beer swap.  Need me some Warlock and other assorted ST beers!

I'm told our larger chains actually will get in Pumking but I've never seen it.  Not sure how just one of their beers shows up but the rest don't.  Shoot me some requests some time and we'll work something out.
The Warlock and Mokah are out in force, the Choklat Oranj is really good also. I don't even know what to request except for Sin Tax

Definitely some Choklat Oranj too!  Maybe two Warlock, Oranj, and a Mokah?  I could do a couple SinTax and get some others to chime in on some other highly recommended SD beers.

Later Fish

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »

Have some errands I should tackle myself, but first another cigar.  Room 101 MC Two papi chulo...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »

Sounds like a plan. Later, Scott.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2015, 02:52:46 PM »

Sheesh - busy morning, now back to bantering.

Threebean

« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2015, 02:55:02 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2015, 02:57:52 PM »

Those all sound Bean-approved

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »

OK, time to get on the road and get some stuff done.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

Threebean

« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:36 PM »

There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2015, 03:07:33 PM »

There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those.
+ 100

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2015, 03:09:01 PM »

Garage Brewing Marshmallow Stout was one of my favorites from my SD trip

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »

Autumn Maple Beer????  Dean could put that chit on his heart shape pancakes. ::)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2015, 03:10:28 PM »

Garage Brewing Marshmallow Stout was one of my favorites from my SD trip
Should pair nicely with a Kuba Kuba Cigar
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23