« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,

Had some of the Zumbar Chocolate Coffee the other night actually, really like that one! Similar to VaS, just with chocolate instead of vanilla.  Nice high ABV, too.

« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »

What's this world coming to? Joe's been turned into a normal working guy?

It's the end of days.  Hey there, Scott... been meaning to get in touch with you about a beer swap.  Need me some Warlock and other assorted ST beers!
Sounds good, those are in full swing here now

I'm told our larger chains actually will get in Pumking but I've never seen it.  Not sure how just one of their beers shows up but the rest don't.  Shoot me some requests some time and we'll work something out.
The Warlock and Mokah are out in force, the Choklat Oranj is really good also. I don't even know what to request except for Sin Tax

Definitely some Choklat Oranj too!  Maybe two Warlock, Oranj, and a Mokah?  I could do a couple SinTax and get some others to chime in on some other highly recommended SD beers.

So that would be four total.  2x Warlock and one each of the others?
Sounds good we can text to firm it up, have to hit the road see you guys later

« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:20 PM »

[...]

Later Fish
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2015, 02:38:47 PM »

Have some errands I should tackle myself, but first another cigar.  Room 101 MC Two papi chulo...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2015, 02:39:03 PM »

[...]

Sounds like a plan. Later, Scott.

« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2015, 02:52:46 PM »

Sheesh - busy morning, now back to bantering.

« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2015, 02:55:02 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)

« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2015, 02:57:52 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)
Those all sound Bean-approved
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »

OK, time to get on the road and get some stuff done.  Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2015, 03:03:36 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)
Those all sound Bean-approved
There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those.

« Reply #221 on: August 31, 2015, 03:07:33 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)
Those all sound Bean-approved
There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those.
+ 100

« Reply #222 on: August 31, 2015, 03:09:01 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)
Those all sound Bean-approved
There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those.
Garage Brewing Marshmallow Stout was one of my favorites from my SD trip

« Reply #223 on: August 31, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »

Autumn Maple Beer????  Dean could put that chit on his heart shape pancakes. ::)

« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2015, 03:10:28 PM »

As for San Diego Beers.....how about Rip Current Hazardous Hazelnut Porter, Zumbar Dark Chocolate Imperial Coffee Stout, Ayinger Oktober Fest-Märzen, AleSmith Anvil Ale ESB,  The Lost Abbey Avant Garde, The Bruery's Autumn Maple,
::)
Those all sound Bean-approved
There is no amount of time I could spend in NJ which would cause me to start drinking beers beverages such as those.
Garage Brewing Marshmallow Stout was one of my favorites from my SD trip
Should pair nicely with a Kuba Kuba Cigar