CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: 8/25/2015  (Read 21511 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #210 on: August 25, 2015, 05:45:20 PM »

I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Nowhere near that well. We almost envy you...almost.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »

I just polished off a bottle of burgundy with my baked penne and I'm feeling no pain.  How goes it otherwise in banterland?
Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Live it up in the Caribbean!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2015, 06:45:30 PM »

Stock market still sucks, but not as sucky as yesterday...glad your vacation appears to be going well!  2 more days of work for me this week - Hazzuh!
What he said plus Dad made my head spin again and I got to have an MRI on my neck tomorrow.  Meanwhile the warden is out of town and I am drinking.

Sounds like a win/win.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2015, 06:45:58 PM »

OK, Tony is officially on vacation.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2015, 06:54:40 PM »

Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2015, 07:09:48 PM »

Pool party with Tex this weekend! I'm bringing banners I bought from some Frat Boys. Travellin' Dave, we're gonna need some serious air miles donated to fly the girls in...
Sorry to spoil your house party but the warden will be back tomorrow evening.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2015, 07:10:40 PM »

Bummer. Guess I have to play my gigs this weekend.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2015, 07:12:20 PM »

Or just sit around and scratch your balls

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2015, 07:13:01 PM »

Or just sit around and scratch your balls
In get paid to do that onstage. In Spanish.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2015, 08:11:46 PM »

well flip spent his last full day in the Nashville area visiting the Grand Old Opry. Had a 601 greenie by the pool with some tap Yuengling by the pool.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2015, 08:14:40 PM »

Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »

Not a problem, glad to do my part.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2015, 09:26:04 PM »

No check-in from CarolinaFish today?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2015, 09:57:04 PM »

Maybe too many free hotel beers.  Warden just went up to the room.  I knowI repeated by the pool. Lol
But that's the beauty of having the ability to edit your posts.  I notice no one really does that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2015, 09:58:14 PM »

No check-in from CarolinaFish today?
He must be bartending today.  No rest for the weary.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16