Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #136 on: August 25, 2015, 11:54:09 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?
drink Red Stripe but the boats go from Red hook port

« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2015, 11:54:49 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
Nice, is that one of the ones you are paying for in that red bikini next to the wall?

« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2015, 11:55:07 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Tony, I recall spending many afternoons playing backgammon and drinking rum and tonics on the porch of the Hotel 1800. Smoke weed all day on Hull Bay and sleep in a tent at night. Taking the boat over to St. Johns fro Red Hook. I was going to stay for a year, ran out of weed and money in 3 weeks and took off back to Miami.
Red Hook or Red Stripe?
drink Red Stripe but the boats go from Red hook port
Ah, you left the 'm' of 'from'. Confused me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2015, 11:57:03 AM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
What did you expect at a Gay Resort

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2015, 12:11:01 PM »

tony, where you be at?
St.Thomas.  A bit cloudy today though.

Hey, get off your deck and get a new shot to use!
Have you been able to get a few cigars in?
No cigars yet.  And I leave my phone and cameras in the room before heading down which is why you keep getting the same perspective.  GFY.
This is your third day of vacation...WTF not?

Here's some perspective.  Unfortunately not too many ladies here yet.
What did you expect at a Gay Resort
Shaun?

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2015, 12:23:05 PM »

« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2015, 12:40:01 PM »

College kids may be smart, but common sense.......not so much.... ::)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/old-dominion-universitys-sigma-nu-frat-suspended-during-probe-sexually-n415056
In a meeting so can't read the article yet. But that is a really hilarious link text.

« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »

College kids may be smart, but common sense.......not so much.... ::)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/old-dominion-universitys-sigma-nu-frat-suspended-during-probe-sexually-n415056
In a meeting so can't read the article yet. But that is a really hilarious link text.
Almost better than the article itself!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2015, 01:02:49 PM »

Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....

« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2015, 01:03:54 PM »

Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Check out that Mazda 3 yet?

« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2015, 01:04:33 PM »

Howdy gents, and I do mean howdy.....
Afternoon Dad

« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2015, 01:05:42 PM »

Update on the missing dead lady (the one stolen out of the funeral home) - they are investigating a male person that was for a long time obsessed with the lady, a stalker type.

Here is the most recent news story:

SAN ANTONIO — Four days after San Antonio police reached out to the public for help finding a person who stole a 25-year-old woman’s body from a funeral home on the Northwest Side, investigators have not been able to arrest a suspect.

A San Antonio Police Department incident report obtained by the Express-News lists a potential suspect in the case who had been “obsessed” with calling and texting the woman and was the last person to leave the funeral home after her service on Aug. 15. His name and relationship to Mott have not yet been released but he's in his 20s, the report said.

SAPD spokesman Sgt. Javier Salazar said numerous persons of interest thought to have had a hand in the theft of Julie Mott’s corpse from the Mission Park Funeral Chapel North facility, 3401 Cherry Ridge Drive, have come and gone, but there has not been enough evidence gathered against anyone to warrant an arrest.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2015, 01:08:16 PM »

I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)

« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2015, 01:09:42 PM »

I just finished up the breakfast dishes, and made a batch of pink lemonade, so I thought I'd take a 10 minute break before doing the vacuuming ...  Oh, I bought a bottle of Simply Limeade (with 12% juice) for 2 for $5 and it's really good.  Even with a splash of gin..!  But I found out that the no name Shop n' Save frozen Lemonade with 15% juice, 4 for $3, fits exactly into the Simply Limeade bottle at more than half the cost...  There, that's my Mr. house wife tip of the day.. :)
As My Head Spins ???