« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
That's beautiful, Tony.  I wasn't paying attention, where are you again?
St. Thomas,  U.S. Devirginized Islands.
Cool.  All you vacationing bastiges are making me envious.
Yeah but I have to go back to work next Monday.
Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
I knew I could shame you out of hiding!  Beautiful Place, ENJOY!  Danny should be nothing more than a short lived thunderstorm for you, use that time to put a notch in your belt ;)
God, I hope you didn't mean with the wife.
No. He meant go eat breakfast. You'll have to let a notch out on your belt afterward.

Morning, muchachos.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
That's beautiful, Tony.  I wasn't paying attention, where are you again?
St. Thomas,  U.S. Devirginized Islands.
Cool.  All you vacationing bastiges are making me envious.
Yeah but I have to go back to work next Monday.
Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
I knew I could shame you out of hiding!  Beautiful Place, ENJOY!  Danny should be nothing more than a short lived thunderstorm for you, use that time to put a notch in your belt ;)
God, I hope you didn't mean with the wife.
No. He meant go eat breakfast. You'll have to let a notch out on your belt afterward.

Morning, muchachos.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
It is National waffle day. Enjoy a waffle.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2015, 01:06:19 PM »

[...]

I've found them hard to light, and they burn unevenly.

« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2015, 01:08:19 PM »

[...]

Damn warden and her commie low-carb diet, waffle maker is just a dust collector now.

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2015, 01:10:15 PM »

[...]

I won't tell you then how good the waffles are that my wife makes for me most Saturdays. Don't want you to be envious or anything.

« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2015, 01:13:18 PM »

[...]

Who does she make them for since you work on Saturdays?

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2015, 01:19:39 PM »

[...]

It burned straight and true, only had to relight it once.  May have had it over a year though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2015, 01:21:02 PM »

[...]

I was talking about waffles.

C'mon, Flip, you're a little slow on the uptake this morning.

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2015, 01:23:32 PM »

Decided on an Olivia V torpedo.  I could get used to smoking cigars by the hotel pool while the women are off sight seeing.  Went to B.B. King's in downtown Nashville last night.  They put the kaboosh on the karaoke bar though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2015, 01:26:10 PM »

[...]

Guaranteed this Saturday chit won't become a regular thing. Have to do it again weekend of the 9/12, but not remotely gonna tolerate much more than that.

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2015, 01:26:16 PM »

[...]

Sorry had to move to a table in the shade, sun made me a little slow, and it was too bright to see the cell phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2015, 01:30:20 PM »

Would all those NOT on vacation please check in?

« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2015, 01:31:19 PM »

Would all those NOT on vacation please check in?
Lol, seriously.

« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2015, 01:36:28 PM »

Would all those NOT on vacation please check in?
Lol, seriously.
Ain't nobody looking over my shoulder at the screen today.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2015, 01:39:25 PM »

Would all those NOT on vacation please check in?
Lol, seriously.
Ain't nobody looking over my shoulder at the screen today.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Wife in the john then?