« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2015, 10:06:07 AM »

Holy Chit Dow was down 965 points but easing up a touch now.
Back down now over 1000 points.
Maybe I'll give it a couple weeks before I check the 401k again.
Agreed - I'll stay away till October

« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2015, 10:07:46 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.
That's already evident. Breezed through security, left on time, and a whole row to myself.  And it's a Monday morning, so all the preceding very unusual.  Guess TxDave sucked up all the bad travel karma.
Just keep giving them opportunities!   FYI - my first flight of the trip from Aus to Houston left early and arrived early........
Looks like Bean's flight is scheduled to arrive 1/2 hour early.  We just can't wait to have him back!

« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2015, 10:10:20 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o

« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2015, 10:11:12 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.
That's already evident. Breezed through security, left on time, and a whole row to myself.  And it's a Monday morning, so all the preceding very unusual.  Guess TxDave sucked up all the bad travel karma.
Just keep giving them opportunities!   FYI - my first flight of the trip from Aus to Houston left early and arrived early........
Looks like Bean's flight is scheduled to arrive 1/2 hour early.  We just can't wait to have him back!
Just keep him, we will replace him with 130 more today.

« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2015, 10:12:38 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
I knew I could shame you out of hiding!  Beautiful Place, ENJOY!  Danny should be nothing more than a short lived thunderstorm for you, use that time to put a notch in your belt ;)
God, I hope you didn't mean with the wife.
No. He meant go eat breakfast. You'll have to let a notch out on your belt afterward.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2015, 10:16:47 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)

« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:06 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.
That's already evident. Breezed through security, left on time, and a whole row to myself.  And it's a Monday morning, so all the preceding very unusual.  Guess TxDave sucked up all the bad travel karma.
Just keep giving them opportunities!   FYI - my first flight of the trip from Aus to Houston left early and arrived early........
Looks like Bean's flight is scheduled to arrive 1/2 hour early.  We just can't wait to have him back!
Thank you, I am f'n thrilled to be back, too!

« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:31 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)
A very little more!

« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:50 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)
Thievin' bastiges!

« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2015, 10:19:21 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)
Thievin' bastiges!
ObamaWifi?

« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2015, 10:19:33 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
I knew I could shame you out of hiding!  Beautiful Place, ENJOY!  Danny should be nothing more than a short lived thunderstorm for you, use that time to put a notch in your belt ;)
God, I hope you didn't mean with the wife.
No. He meant go eat breakfast. You'll have to let a notch out on your belt afterward.

Morning, muchachos.
That makes much more sense.

« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2015, 10:20:46 AM »

[...]
Yea, but they will be commies or speak Spanish.  Ya can't just go throwin' away a treasure like Bean.

« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2015, 10:21:16 AM »

Morning Raz.

« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2015, 10:22:14 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)
Thievin' bastiges!
ObamaWifi?
Can't be Obamawifi if he had to pay for it. :(

« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2015, 10:23:38 AM »

Man, this airplane wifi is slower than dial-up. The porn streaming is very slow with many hangups. Like Tony. Or TxDave.  Or (insert not Bean name here).
What do you expect for free? :o
Hey man, I paid $8 for this, so expected a little more than I'm getting (TWSS)
Thievin' bastiges!
ObamaWifi?
No, that would have been free.  To me, anyway.  You poor suckers would have bought it for me.