« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2015, 08:54:22 AM »

Spread your cheeks and lube up if you still have $ in the stock markets!

Opening could quickly be down 500 - 600 points +
I hope you are in for a low % with retirement so soon - I saw my grandparents stay greedy around the early 2000s, they barely made it out alive.
I lost my ass in 2008 and just recovering - as of about 6 months ago we have -0- in stocks except for the wardens company bonus shares.  This fall was inevitable just a matter of when and how big.  Thank You Obummer Fed!

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2015, 08:54:39 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning, CommieBro.
What's shakin ObamaDave?
Just making sure I don't check my 401k for the next few days.
Yeah, just let er ride - still in for much lower prices than we are at now so more than willing to ride out the storm.
Oh yeah, I'm not going anywhere. Just means lower prices next time I get paid and contribute money. Lol
Bingo, like this Friday - BOOM! hahaha

« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2015, 08:55:16 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning, CommieBro.
What's shakin ObamaDave?
Just making sure I don't check my 401k for the next few days.
Yeah, just let er ride - still in for much lower prices than we are at now so more than willing to ride out the storm.
Oh yeah, I'm not going anywhere. Just means lower prices next time I get paid and contribute money. Lol
There ya go, buy low, sell high!
It ain't complicated, but it's sure hard for people to follow.

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 08:55:53 AM »

Spread your cheeks and lube up if you still have $ in the stock markets!

Opening could quickly be down 500 - 600 points +
I hope you are in for a low % with retirement so soon - I saw my grandparents stay greedy around the early 2000s, they barely made it out alive.
I lost my ass in 2008 and just recovering - as of about 6 months ago we have -0- in stocks except for the wardens company bonus shares.  This fall was inevitable just a matter of when and how big.  Thank You Obummer Fed!
LALTS!  Damn Feds!

« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:12 AM »

Morning YellowStar.  Hair dryer's silenced for the moment?
LALTS - I may be a partial commie, but I ain't a lazy one!
Speaking of fuk'n hair dryers, Little Cayman was the quietest most peaceful place on earth until my wife found a hair dryer in the bungalow....... chit, had to listen to that bastard every day.

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2015
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »

Morning YellowStar.  Hair dryer's silenced for the moment?
LALTS - I may be a partial commie, but I ain't a lazy one!
Speaking of fuk'n hair dryers, Little Cayman was the quietest most peaceful place on earth until my wife found a hair dryer in the bungalow....... chit, had to listen to that bastard every day.
they are also good for drying your nutz

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 09:04:35 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.

« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.

« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2015, 09:05:37 AM »

Morning YellowStar.  Hair dryer's silenced for the moment?
LALTS - I may be a partial commie, but I ain't a lazy one!
Speaking of fuk'n hair dryers, Little Cayman was the quietest most peaceful place on earth until my wife found a hair dryer in the bungalow....... chit, had to listen to that bastard every day.
Just an alarm to head out to the porch or dock or wherever for a beverage and a cigar.

« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2015, 09:06:23 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.
GFY

« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2015, 09:06:52 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
Good to see you've arrived Mr. Mayor.  Should be a quick hitter.  Winds max at 40 and that shouldn't reach you.
Have a great week.

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2015, 09:07:29 AM »

Where's Bean?
El Centurian Toro box closing today on the Devil...currently at $64.
On another f'n airplane.  And thank you for that deal info.  Please let me know the price at which it sells so I can reveal in the money I didn't save on the box already in my humi.
Good Travels Bean, just repeat to yourself, TexasDave is not on this plane, TexasDave is not on this plane.
That's already evident. Breezed through security, left on time, and a whole row to myself.  And it's a Monday morning, so all the preceding very unusual.  Guess TxDave sucked up all the bad travel karma.

« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2015, 09:08:04 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
I knew I could shame you out of hiding!  Beautiful Place, ENJOY!  Danny should be nothing more than a short lived thunderstorm for you, use that time to put a notch in your belt ;)

« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 09:09:15 AM »

Good morning, folks.

Danny isn't here yet.  Gotta go make hay while the sun is shining.
Very nice, Tony. Hope you have a great time.