« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2015, 08:02:02 AM »

Breaking News - Houston Area:

Deadly Gunfire at Twin Peaks Restaurant:

One person died and another was wounded in a shooting Wednesday night outside a popular restaurant along Interstate 45 in Webster.

The gunfire erupted about 10:30 p.m. at Twin Peaks at 20931 Gulf Freeway, according to the Webster Police Department.

Police said two groups of people got into an altercation in the parking lot of the well-known eatery. During the confrontation, a man pulled out a gun and fired at least two shots, wounding two of the people. One of the wounded people died at the scene. The other was rushed to a nearby hospital. Details of the person's injuries and condition were not released

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2015, 08:03:13 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
Thanks, Obama.

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2015, 08:06:24 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
Funny how that happens.  He's been living there what?....9 months or so?

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2015, 08:07:42 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave and Dave.
coffee and San Cristobal robusto.
got to paint the spare bedroom and den today, the purple it is now is killing me.
Funny, on Monday the purple was bothering the lady friend because she was moving her stuff in the purple room and now today the purple is killing you. ::)
Funny how that happens.  He's been living there what?....9 months or so?
Probably never even been in that room before the move-in proposal.

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2015, 08:09:14 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD along with a letter from your landlord giving you authority to sublease a part of your property ???   Otherwise this could quickly turn into ANOTHER Deadbeat Eviction Story.

« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2015, 08:09:37 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
We already assumed....
Although the added HUD allowance is a nice touch....
...and the gubmint is paying you to take care of the little lady....
....being paid for your services....isn't that......

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2015, 08:10:34 AM »

Where is the DAWG, he may have some tail wag info on this story.

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2015, 08:11:56 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD ???
And a new cell phone courtesy of Dean's account. ;)

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2015, 08:14:00 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
We assume you have a written lease from her also endorsed by HUD ???
And a new cell phone courtesy of Dean's account. ;)
And the question still looms - why the fuk are they tearing down her house?

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2015, 08:14:23 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
I don't know where Uncle Tony is, but I'll take care of you Dean!

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
Nothing new there, we been talking about that.  I guess the new news would be that the govt is now paying rent with pu$$y instead of dollars. :o

@ Mayor Tony - think you could fix Dean up with some nice purple stars?
RED STARS are best.
I don't know where Uncle Tony is, but I'll take care of you Dean!
or if you prefer...
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 8/20/2015
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2015, 08:22:38 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it

« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2015, 08:25:31 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
LALTS

« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2015, 08:32:22 AM »

BTW.
just so you have something to talk about.
lady is moving in with me when they tear down her house and build her new one. HUD will pay me the govt allotment for rent while house is being built.
what the fuckin fuck? we had it made, we could do what we wanted, we could shit with the door open, scratch my balls at will, fart on command. boy did you screw shit up, is it too late to get out of it? i'll go limp on you when you least expect it
LMFAO. Good Morning DAWG♋

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2015, 08:32:41 AM »

Good mornin gents!

Didn't get a chance to go to the liquor store, so I'm heading there over lunch after I ship off a few packages.  Good news tho, I finished my Operations/Supply Chain Mgmt class to my mind can get a break from Six Sigma/Lean/JIT for a few days/months.  2 more classes left and then I'm not a fool anymore!    8)